Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-04-2017, 08:06 AM   #171
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

I just wanted to mentioned a couple radio station on this post. Matt Cerf, Jaren & Matiska, and Dash Berlin... all that is one station hehe

Then Modern Talking

And Freestyle Radio on Pandora

I didn't want to forget so I didn't want to take the time and put it in my software.

Oh by the way, miss seeing arête and Tseki around...

The 20th Horseman and some other mod. hehe

I better shut up now.

P.S. Don't worry if I didn't mention you
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 03-04-2017, 12:54 PM   #172
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Piecemeal...

Well my software is being pieced together slowly but surely. Not all modules work until there is some artwork that has been custom designed by the user.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (148.5 KB, 37 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 03-04-2017, 09:59 PM   #173
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

I have replaced p2.exe so it would be significantly different than the displaying of image for now. I am humble to run this at 3000 cycles or about 25mhz. You are able to run each module separately. Just type p1.exe to run p1 module. Etc.

I will be producing this bouncing ball so it reacts to the images and objects on the screen with certain limitations. So I'll try to see what could be drawn and reacted to. You might have to do the image all in one color and space the objects far enough so the balls have room to move between.

God take care of us good people!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (147.9 KB, 33 views)
Old 03-04-2017, 10:59 PM   #174
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, thank GOD 0 AD for this production. It is a program that detects anything that is not the color #12. So if you want just to get to the point just type in p2.exe and it runs a bouncing ball that detects all the letters and eventually devours them all temporarily until you run the program again. hehe

The purpose of the program was to design a detection mechanism that would detect an object in your drawing and react against it!
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (151.2 KB, 43 views)
Old 04-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #175
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default This one doesn't break through the letters!

It has an object detector so it would not get caught jumping into the middle of the object itself.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (146.3 KB, 34 views)
Old 02-06-2017, 03:35 AM   #176
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well being a programmer I just got a book purchased by my mother. You know how you would launch or run a DOS program? Well if you happen to be in Windows it would show a message that it is a DOS program! Normally you would see this in DOS but not the other way around.

I do not know if I will ever get any good at programming games but I am trying. My mother says keep trying because you have to support yourself one day and I am not going to be around forever.

Oh well I have 700+ pages to go! I hope one day it is finish and I am an expert in Windows and DOS so I can get paid to support all my family and friends.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:26 PM   #177
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Sorry to break your dreams, but Win x64 does not support DOS natively anymore.

But you can use DOSBox, of course!
Old 06-06-2017, 12:05 PM   #178
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post

That stinks. I really enjoy playing on DOS. Too bad I have to use DOSBox! I'm not complaining really. DOSBox is better than nothing. Not only that but brand new DOS machines are expensive these days. I saw a brnd new one for $3000 just within the last year. That's US Dollars on eBay. I want one however it's out of my budget. I do program heavily on DOSBox for an backup way of doing it. Once again better than nothing! Too many people playing Call of Duty these days on XBOX one. My cousin says it gives him a headache with all the First Person Third Person and all. I'm an old folggy now. When I have white hair like my 58 year old uncle you know I'm getting to my grave now sooner or later (please later). Anyways PingPong is really the only game I know and ArkanDOS on DOS of course. I'm too scared of virus to give others a try. I figure if I program my own game I do not have to reboot my own system every 3 months. Usually I don't have that problem with DOS stuffs however it is rare I download DOS games while it is high that I program my own DOS stuffs. I'm not being narcissistic I am being cautious and I want my kids to get something on the nice side of track!!! Oh well it takes less and less time these days programming what I want. I've been busy working on page flipping and that is nothing new. However I've been able to make it load many pages from disc. So if you have a 650 mb CD you could run a 5000 pictures through your computer for a DOS slide show at a reasonable walk speed. Hopefully I didn't get that estimate wrong. I could foresee just taking a walk and taking pictures throughout my life and just putting it on disc. That is if you want to see my life through my lenses. hehe Well besides that I have been praying heavily that my DOS software is successful. Nothing upcoming. So maybe it is all a dream. Anyways I'm not supposed to be complaining of what is not right now. I'm supposed to be happy of what I have in my hands and that is DOSBox with my own programming of my own DOS stuffs even if it is not for others to see. One day my kids will look at me and say you are OLD like I tell my mom. But I love her with all my heart. She and my family are the reason I program in DOS in the first place. Anyways I probably most likely wasted my money on Windows programming because I hate it compared to DOS programming. Windows programming is a polling nightmare. DOS is logical and you know from 1, 2, 3, ... all the way logically up to whatever number and you know it is going to be that way. Windows programming is like 1, wait window is processing something, 2, wait window is processing something, window is processing another thing, window will check back with you later, ..., windows again, oh windows. Argh!!!!!
Old 06-06-2017, 12:25 PM   #179
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post

A friendly question...

What if I end up programming something. How would I go about uploading something to Abandonia? Is there a process of review or do I put it up on my general "Jesus Christ!hehe" thread? I'm a newbie to all this DOS exchange stuffs so I'm in need of a helpful reply. Thank you in advance!
Old 06-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #180
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I'm sorry to bother you again. However I don't want to offend anyone. If I offended anyone it was not intentional. I know I do have strong religious beliefs! However I did not mean to push it on anyone. It is just who I am however I also realize this is someone else's website. Thank you for having me. If you have any complaints please let me know.