Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-07-2005, 12:53 AM   #21
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

My mind was burning. "My life took a double twist in just one day. Time travel, misterious *agency*, speaking to me from the future almost in person, and now I have to save the world from somekinda crazy scientist summoning aliens???" That was too much for me right now. I had to clear my mind. "Okay, I just act as all this never happened. Yes, that will be just right. It was only a dream Michael, only a bad dream..."
I reached for the morning newspaper to get my mind offa all this. I struck open the paper and looked at the headlines.
"Russian scientist discovers new form of power" the headline said. Well, this can be interesting. "MOSKOW - This morning the Russian Science Agency presented their new power suppy device to the public. The machine uses electro-magnetic fields and complex silicium-carbonite alloys to produce power. The machine is supplied with power then the machine increases the power output by 200% with absolutely no cost. This way, Earth's energy reserves should double and the price of power shoud go down. The designer of this magnificient machine is Samir Kukharev, a famous Russian scientist(on the right on picture) who was nominated to the Nobel Prize for this machine... "
My heart skipped a beat. This name again??? Kukharev... This guy haunts me. Then I looked at the picture. I became pale white.
On the picture there was a man on the left in a dark suit shaking hands with a beautiful blond girl in labor-coat on the righ. KUKHAREV IS A GIRL??? I fainted...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 16-07-2005, 10:05 PM   #22
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Beautiful she was. Now I actually wanted to meet her.

Long streaming blonde hair flowed down her back, this stream of pure golden beauty stopped at her waist. Her eyes were squinting in the picture but I could clearly make out her misty blue eyes. She didn't have particularly large breasts, small and well crafted they were. The other parts of her body were just.....{YOUR TURN}

Note: Sorry about post quality, just wanted to revive the story.

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 16-07-2005, 10:32 PM   #23
omg
Games Master

so fantastically beutifull that just thinking of them made all of my blood rush from my brain and into my groin making me pass out again.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 16-07-2005, 10:35 PM   #24
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

ROFL.. god this is going to be a great comedy story!

Old 16-07-2005, 11:08 PM   #25
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

As I recovered from the second shock(thx omg ) the problem got a LOT more complicated than ever. "This girl cannot be the one destorying the world. Just can't be. "
"Anyway, the world need saving and it looks like I'm the one to do it. MY alter-ego said I have to access her machinery. But where is that? He...er... I didn't told me where should I start. Maybe I just wait until my alter-ego calls again or.... waaait a minute..."
I opened the newspaper again: "MOSKOW" "The Russian Science Agency"...
"Yesss! The agency should know where is the lab where the machinery is. Let's find out....

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 16-07-2005, 11:14 PM   #26
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

*Poof*

Out of nowhere a teenaged boy with scruffy black hair appeared. Beside him stood a tall man with grey hair that like Kruschevs hair stopped at the waist, looking at the boys forehead it became clear who he was.

Harry potter was REAL!

''Ah... it seems the Ministry made a mistake'' Muttered a distracted Dumbeldore

''Indeed, I wonder who this is'' Replied Harry

''It doesn't matter.... I've just put a memory fix on him, he won't remember any of this''

''Off we go then.. I got Pot to smoke''

''Lets get going then pothead''

Note: Magic + Tiredness = Weird Posts

Old 16-07-2005, 11:42 PM   #27
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Now that was way of topic if you ask me that just don't belong here, but it's a coool intermission

Old 16-07-2005, 11:51 PM   #28
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

No its not off topic.. it derives from the prior post.

What happens next... HARRY POTTER appears!

:P

Old 16-07-2005, 11:53 PM   #29
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Anyway........

Getting in my brand new Red Firebird, I sped down to the Russian Science Agency.

As soon as I got there, I walked in and asked the lady at the desk if I could speak with the head physicist there. The lady asked me if I had an appointment, and I said no. The lady said "Okay, I'll go see if Dr. Horschwitz will see visiters today".

She dissappeared into a back room. I waited for 20 minutes, and just when I was becoming very impatient, a figure emerged from the room. It wasnt the secretary lady, but a tall dark man in a blue jumpsuit. Pulling out a really big gun with a silencer at one end, he took aim and fired at me.

I ducked behind a desk and.....
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 17-07-2005, 12:12 AM   #30
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Dipped my hand inside my jacket, I had come prepared following the previous incident. I withdrew a Mp5 10a2 from a holster strapped to my chest and loaded it with a 31 capacity ammo clip.

''Spray N Pray'' I thought to myself.

I quickly sprang from the desk and ran sideways, Instincts had taken over... the gun was aimed directly at the 'assassins' head. All I had to do was pull the trigger....