Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-06-2005, 05:48 PM   #21
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

If I'm in the mood, I can prepare some good stuff.

Every kind of pasta, some sauces (you should try my Cinnamon-Tomato sauce), baked potatoes and baked fish, pizza (from scratch - no frozen one ) , purea, diffeent kinds of meat.

I've been working at the grill in the local fair for 3 years now: hamburgers, hotdogs, every kind of grilled meat. I also work at the fryer, where I prepare chips and fried fish.

And I like to prepare new cocktails from time to time- expecially rhum-based. :w00t:

And I tought Tom Henrik how to prepare pesto :angel:

Ok, now move this post to the Bragging Topic. LOL
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid
Old 06-06-2005, 06:16 PM   #22
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

LOL cool, apart from that the Bragging Topic is no more. Sadly page upon page of leet speak got it closed *sighs*.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 06-06-2005, 06:19 PM   #23
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

I cook meats on the stove or grill, Italian food, Irish food, Greek Food, Bohemian, ..

er lets make it simple..I don't cook Chinese food or Japanese food as of yet and I can cook alot of foods but I don't really like to cook.

It makes it easier if I am cooking for a group, and I detest baking but I can do it.
Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian
Old 07-06-2005, 06:01 AM   #24
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I cook sausages, steak, bacon, eggs, potatoes all on the barbeque, chicken kebab sticks are bloody impossible. And then french toast, spagheti bolognaise, and pizzas with lebanese bread as the base.

And my brother can cook some very good stir fries, and other pasta meals with chicken, beef and other stuff.

And if I ever have friends over for drinks we'll have a fire in the backyard in an old washing machine drum, and I'll put some potatoes in the coals before I sleep and have them for breakfast, very nice in the morning with a hang-over.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 07-06-2005, 08:53 AM   #25
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

I can cook almost everything that could be killed, pulled up from from the ground (vegetables) or ripped from trees...

I'm italian, so my best is about pastas and rice, but i do well even with meat and some kind of cakes.

My best inventions are two sauces for pasta: tomato-apple one and courgettes one
Old 07-06-2005, 01:53 PM   #26
Kearnsy
Games Master

Nice recipies guys! Im gettin some good ideas now.
To all of those who dont like to bake, keep trying and eventually (after many failures) you learns to love it.
P.S my specialty is a cheesecake with mixed berries on top (yeah its s**t name, but very nice) k:
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy