Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
ShaoKan

Hey Guys, I suppose this is my first post in your websites forum's , but it seems I don't really have another choice. Becouse of waiting for the damn game Spore to come out (being delayed and crap..) I started looking for games similar to it. I downloaded Sim Earth from your website and was really pleased. But that just wasn't enough. And so after a while I was mindlesly browsing abandonware websites and hopelessly reading reviews, when suddenly I stumbled upon a game that promised a whole bunch of genetics crap combined with simulation from SimEarth. It blew my mind. I had to get it... wait a sec what the heck am I typing?! ;D Anyways I downloaded the game and installed it. I started exe file and just when I thought I'll be playing a damn masterpiece in moment...... Error. Not an error actually. The game's window loads for an eternity :< Now , because I haven't found SimLife on abandonia , I suppose chances aren't that great that you could help me. If you can though, please do ;] Oh, and by the way, keep up the fantastic work with forums and the site , the gaming community needs you k: