Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-02-2009, 05:16 AM   #71
muncherdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1zm0 View Post
Does any one have the Sensible World of Soccer Version where Romario and Stoichkov is playing in Barca, and Baggio in Turin (Juventus). I think its season 94/95.
i have looked for this version for years and have never had any luck finding it unfortunately
muncherdave is offline                         Send a private message to muncherdave
Old 12-02-2009, 01:15 AM   #72
G1zm0

Quote:
Originally Posted by muncherdave View Post
i have looked for this version for years and have never had any luck finding it unfortunately
Please send me a massage if you find it. I love that season!

Old 20-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #73
bearakan

I have a problem when playing Sensible World of Soccer..
I set to play the career mode, but when i am about to play my 5th(or about) match i am not able to press OK(in the place where i set my line up of player, just before kick off) to let the game begin

Can somebody help me out??
bearakan is offline                         Send a private message to bearakan
Old 21-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #74
bearakan

I have just tried starting a CAREER yet again, but now i am NOT able to go ahead with the match after the second match... and it is not because i have injured players or something like that.. It seems like in this cracked version we are not allowed to play carreer ? Can that sadly be the truth.. i hope not.
Salute
bearakan is offline                         Send a private message to bearakan
Old 02-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #75
zelenog

SWOS is a total classic!

By the way, I can sell the original SWOS 96/97 (PC DOS) to anyone who is interested here. Moving out soon, and can't justify to take it with me. Let me know if interested.

Also, I've been playing SWOS for a while now, but I just noticed one of my players do a bicycle kick (in SWOS 96/97 version however).

Gotta love those cute little DOS games.

zelenog is offline                         Send a private message to zelenog
Old 11-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #76
Plumps
Thumbs down No illusions anymore

WOW! That were days ago when I played the original SensSoc. I remember that I thought about buying the Game in 94 or so but kept playing the first Sensible Soccer. Now there was my chance due to abandonia.com, thx very much! Download, Sound-setting, Keys redefined and straight on the pitch.(Yes, in XP-Mode, no probs with THIS...)
What a disaster... As I mentioned, I played SensSoc a decade or more ago (oh my... getting old!:-) ) and in those days I defeated with my hometownclub Borussia Dortmund every Comp and Friend by 10-20 Goals ahead. Curve Kick-Goal, Curve-Kick-Goal, etc...
This was the pure Sensible Soccer-feeling, Results like in Icehockey, hehe.
But now, WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!! My own Goalie is a blindfolded SOB, Comp shoots from approx. 30-40 meters-GOAL!!! Oleole!! Not enough, independent from the strength of my opponent, I can fire bullets from the penalty-spot, smooth curve-kicks with my best forward (About 6,7 MIO pound), there seems to be an invisible wall... nothing goes in, this bastard is keeping his goal clean... OK, this can happen one or two times, but every match I start, NO CHANCE, ABSOLUTE NOTHING!!!!!!!! So for me, this game is an unfair piece of sh*t and gets the "Golden Pineapple" from me...
SWOS has nothing, but absolutely NOTHING to do with the original game in my oppinion because of the absolute unfair and demotivating difficulty.
My advice: Play Sensible Soccer, it will give u a fine glimpse on Videosoccer in the 90ies but dont insult ur Harddisk by copying this Crap on it.
So,i have to admit, one thing about this game remains total "thumbs up", and this is the fact that I did NOT BUY it years ago.

P.S.: Yes, I could handle the first SensSoc really blindfolded and score 10-20 Goals in 3 minutes anyway, I am not trying to tell some fairytales...

P.P.S.: For those of u who like to get screwed up bad by this unfair game, it should realy work fine in XP. But beware: if u smash ur CPU and throw ur Monitor outta the window, dont tell me I didnt warn u.

P.P.P.S.: 0/5 points from me

Old 31-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #77
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

SWOS have its audience that's for sure, I'm just not in it. Played better non-simulation football games.

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 11-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #78
demilburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1zm0 View Post
Please send me a massage if you find it. I love that season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muncherdave View Post
There is actually a version of sensible world of soccer where you can play different versions, I have it and play an updated one where it has the very latest teams (up to last season) with Torres at Liverpool etc. It also has the version you mentioned its called

SWOS-Total pack

if you google it you can find many download sites, think you should be able to get it from here http://www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum...p?topic=4199.0
Its a classic, and the fact someone has updated it is awsome!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #79
G1zm0

Quote:
Originally Posted by demilburn View Post
There is actually a version of sensible world of soccer where you can play different versions, I have it and play an updated one where it has the very latest teams (up to last season) with Torres at Liverpool etc. It also has the version you mentioned its called

SWOS-Total pack

if you google it you can find many download sites, think you should be able to get it from here http://www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum...p?topic=4199.0
Its a classic, and the fact someone has updated it is awsome!!!
Yeah it´s cool! But is in this package the season 94 in?
I´m also a red fan!

Old 06-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #80
rbaleksandar

It seems that I really can't figure the "advanced" techniques in this game. Shoot in at the door for example. I only once managed to shoot (dunno how exactly) and then I hit the right binder. Otherwise I usually pass the ball to the goal-keeper. The advanced curving is a mistery to me. Help would be appreciated. :P

EDIT: DAMN, I just scored my first goal!!!

Last edited by rbaleksandar; 06-02-2010 at 03:20 PM.
rbaleksandar is offline                         Send a private message to rbaleksandar