Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-09-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default off topic from Offers > Volunteer for writing reviews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Gruntz got approved a few days ago, so I made review for it.

I also have the game archive - 270 MB.

Who do I send it all to?
I don't want it. I'm busy trying to make my own cool games. Not putting the game down because it was once a big commercial success. If you want you can put a link to a server and I'll download it and check it out. However you should keep stuffs like that to yourself. If you own it out right it is a treasure to keep in your family for ages. Besides it is what is in the heart. I know you are a cool person! Thank you for offering. If you insist you can mail me the link and I'll upload it if I can. However if you are staff you should be able to have access to upload it.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 06-09-2017, 02:57 PM   #2
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I only have permission for small games and intros like the LodeRunner. For 270mb you need full permission for the ISO cellar so you'll need one of the mods' permission. Since it is approved it should be fine. Unless you want me to upload it and I'll break it down into 300 small pieces to download!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 06-09-2017, 09:34 PM   #3
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up Thank you Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Gruntz got approved a few days ago, so I made review for it.

I also have the game archive - 270 MB.

Who do I send it all to?
Hey Frodo,

If you want... I'll check out your game. I'm always in the mood to try out something new from time to time. The only problem is you'll need a server to host your 270mb file. If you put up a link then everyone can download it. Depending on the server it could be limited to how many people can download etc.

If you want to see it in the ISO cellar since it is an official game I can upload it in pieces. The only problem is it is going to be in 300 pieces since I have to break it down for direct downloading. But it should hold. Lucky for me my LodeRunner Imitation is just 1 piece if you use DOS. Otherwise Windows takes up at least 3 pieces. But 270mb for Gruntz is going to be 300 pieces. It is going to be some work for me but I'll do it for ya. No strings. I know others will appreciate it too. People just don't talk these days for fear of being put down and all. Just private message me if need be and I'll take care of uploading it into the ISO cellar.

I have bought WinRAR 3.93 so I can break it down easily that way. If you want to do it yourself you can buy WinRAR 3.93 for $29. That way you get me the middle man out of the way. hehe
Old 06-09-2017, 09:41 PM   #4
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you GOD.

For your article review I know Mr. Japo, Arete, and Mystvan did a few articles of their own. So you could talk to them to see what to do. I'm clueless. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:45 PM   #5
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

I'd like a mod or admin to respond please

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo