Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-11-2017, 09:16 AM   #1
friendsforever
[BANNED]

Default TienKhoaNguyen

I was just wondering if there was any Vietnamese around. I always wonder that! haha Jesus.

Growing up in America I have only white friends and I'm neutral to spanish people.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MARY.rar (8.2 KB, 461 views)

Last edited by friendsforever; 25-11-2017 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Added program from someone who would know.
friendsforever is offline                         Send a private message to friendsforever
Old 25-11-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
friendsforever
[BANNED]

Default Immaculate Mary! etc.

Hail Mary#

Through the years we have changed. Or have we? The question is were we born good or the other side. Can we be changed? That is the question! I have always thought I was on the good side but then I did some wrongs in my life that questions my good nature. Now I feel I am basically good however I have done something to regret. People often ask what would you do if you could do different. I would say Emperor Japo..... you have my high condolensces. But then we ask we are going against the very grains of our existances. Some websites say it is a priviledge to post not a right. So I say "Thank you!" I appreciate you#
friendsforever is offline                         Send a private message to friendsforever