Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-01-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Default Chain Letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Facebook Convo
Ryan;

tнis isnt fakε appaяεntlч if u copч pastε tнis to tεn pεoplε in tнε nεxt tεn minutεs u will нavε tнε Bεst daч of uя lifε tomoяяow u will εitнεя gεt a kiss oя askεd out if u Bяεak tнis cнain u will sεε a littlε Dεad giяl in uя яoom TONIGнT In 53 mins sumonε will saч iL ovε u oя im Soяяч oя i wanna go out witн you

Zachary;

ill take my chances with the dead girl. Shes dead, so she cant do much
Have you ever received a chain letter? I just love chain letters, i think there so awesome, specially the fact that people actually pass them on and clutter up my inbox and chats>.<

Among the first things that pops into mind while reading this, i ask 'who would say they're sorry to me? What did they do? When? Are these events only going to happen because i posted this letter,or are they already in effect? What if its just completely coincidental?'

Fuck coincidence.

the only scary thing about finding a dead girl in your room is if the police are in your room at the same time.

How do they know its goona take 53 minutes?

And if it actually works then why do the same people keep giving me more and more chain letters over and over again? If it worked there would only be one chain letter. Plus, there must be thousands of girls dieing all over the place. Its a good thing Africa doesn't matter to the Western World.

I think i had one about an evil clown killing me if i didnt post it. Gosh, that clown gets around allot!

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.

Last edited by Fubb; 11-01-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 11-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #2
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

I actually laugh so hard when I see these things, and laugh even more as I delete the person who sent it to me from my friends, anyone dumb enough to beileve these are real does not deserve to be my friend.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 11-01-2010, 02:29 AM   #3
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

awe men!

Cept in this case i dont think deleting Ryan would be could....hes one of my best friends ssiblings, and she wouldnt be happy if i deleted he rbrother no doubt

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 11-01-2010, 02:33 AM   #4
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

i have only two words on chain letters:

no

wait, that was just a one word. well, nevermind
Old 11-01-2010, 04:36 AM   #5
Maxor127
Game Wizzard

Spammers love chain letters too since I'm sure they harvest a ton of emails from them.
Maxor127 is offline                         Send a private message to Maxor127
Old 11-01-2010, 07:58 AM   #6
GTX2GvO
The (Web)Space Pirate

Chain.... Letters..?

Member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
GTX2GvO is offline                         Send a private message to GTX2GvO
Old 11-01-2010, 08:13 AM   #7
Kugerfang
_r.u.s.s. changed it :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Facebook Convo
Ryan;

tнis isnt fakε appaяεntlч if u copч pastε tнis to tεn pεoplε in tнε nεxt tεn minutεs u will нavε tнε Bεst daч of uя lifε tomoяяow u will εitнεя gεt a kiss oя askεd out if u Bяεak tнis cнain u will sεε a littlε Dεad giяl in uя яoom TONIGнT In 53 mins sumonε will saч iL ovε u oя im Soяяч oя i wanna go out witн you

Zachary;

ill take my chances with the dead girl. Shes dead, so she cant do much

In Russia, chain letters forward YOU!

-Terry Pratchett
Kugerfang is offline                         Send a private message to Kugerfang
Old 11-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #8
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Please copy/paste this post and post it on 20 other fora (preferably some fora you don't like) and the mods of those fora will have a shitty day. If you don't, the mods (on the sites you don't like) will have a nice day, and you DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN NOW, WOULD YOU?!

Chain mails, chain posts, chain reactions, spam. Mass spam sent by people who were talked into mass spamming by people who were too afraid of showing their true faces as mass spammers...
Old 11-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #9
RRS
(Gaming) History Buff

This isn't the worst of them...

"Better" one sounds like this (in short):

So this little girl got hit by a tractor trailer and it ripped her head off, now she desperately needs a head transplant and her parents are poor. SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP! Plz forward this e-mail to as many people as you know, because a company that watches media is making a research about e-mail and will pay 1 cent/eurocent/grosz/kopeyka/drahma/whatever for each e-mail spread with this message. ...and so on.

Damn, that child is dying, I have to do something! but wait: they didn't offer bank account number so I can't send that family money directly if I wish so... doesn't that sound suspicious? How can that company register each and every email sent? If I send a whopping number of 100 emails that's still laughable sum when it comes to any surgery costs.

This is fcuking bullsiht and I hate that some people exploit the good part in other people. This way that good part wears out and we get super suspicious when it comes to helping people in REAL need...
RRS is offline                         Send a private message to RRS
Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

^ The part about the head being ripped off gave it away for me. But I get your point, but you are never going to get an email that is really about a child in need, that kind of stuff is done properly on the news and such.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86