Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-04-2005, 10:47 AM   #61
Cayel

The Slug-Thing in the mine can only be killed using a green skull. It can be found in a treehole in the Opinwood. Another one is in a chest in the Upper Opinwood.
The Cube to destroy Scotias barrier is located at the very end of the mine.

Oh and collect every emerald blade, that you find, you'll need them!

Old 11-04-2005, 11:22 AM   #62
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Thanks, MrBackAlleySka! But it seems that the download of ISOs is also restricted to members there.
Well, just sign up there and download it ^^ I'd offer my own account to let everyone sign up with, but the name and password is the same as mine on abandonia hehe.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 11-04-2005, 06:46 PM   #63
HELLCHILD

GREAT GAME INDEED!BREATHTAKING GRAPHICKS FROM WESTWOOD STUDIOS!I NEARLY FINISHED THE GAME BUT HOW TO KILL MORGANA.IT HAS TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE RING OF TRUTH BUT HOW TO USE IT.WHEN MORGANA CHANGE TO THE RED BIG UGLY DRAGON ONLY MAGIC SEEMS TO WORK.I CAST ALL OF OF MY POWERSPELLS AND SHE REFUESES TO DIE. PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO DO IT RIGHT?WHY NORMAL ATACK DOES NOT WORK?IS SHE SOMEHOW SHIELDED TO WEAPONS?HOW TO USE THE RING?THANK´S.

Old 12-04-2005, 03:28 AM   #64

Actually I tried the green skull and it didnt work, but I tried all the different blades and found that the little curved ones work. Can't think what they're calkled right now though. I can go to every part of the mine since I can ifgure a way to start the machine and to unlock a couple of doors down there. Im kinda figuring that I was supposed to use the key the skeleton dudes drop, but I used it on another chest by accident so I hope that's not the key I needed.

Old 12-04-2005, 07:40 PM   #65

As far as I know you cannot "misuse" a key.
The mines are quite tricky. There is a place, where two blue wheels are at the walls. Just a few steps further a button in the wall activates the combination defined by the wheels.
I'm not sure, but i think u have to use the wheel on the north wall once, then press the button, to open a portal and a pit.
It is importaint that you make use of both to acces the whole mine.

Old 12-04-2005, 11:03 PM   #66
ueberchang

I ran into the same copy protection as Cayel did.. I'm in the White Tower, talking to an old woman, who asks

"What is the word of faith? You may find it on page X, line X word X of the Book of Lore (count all lines including titles)."

The Book of Lore must be a different book than the manual, because it asked for page 18, when the manual only has 17 pages. Help!!!!!

TIA

Old 13-04-2005, 04:37 AM   #67

Well If you can't misuse a key, then what did you use to open the door in the bottom 2nd floor down in the mines. I am pretty sure that it was probably the key that the skeletons dropped. I used it on a chest that said "Hmmm....empty" right away. The glitch probably made it so that I could open the chest, but not see it's contents since I used that key. plus I don't think I can go on without being able to open that door. Its the door right by the stairs where you can hear those little miner dudes inside. Ah well. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to know. Otherwise I don't think I can continue this game and if others come across the same thing it will add confusion to them as well. :angry:

Old 13-04-2005, 11:39 AM   #68

That chest is supposed to be empty. To get the key you need, you must first activate the pumping machine on the first level of the Mines. Then you must go to Mines level 2 and go to the stairs that were flooded (the only stair down in this level). I think I know virtually everything about the game. Feel free to mail me at [EDITED]

Last edited by Paco; 28-09-2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: no Email

Old 13-04-2005, 04:53 PM   #69
Nosf

Ran into the same issue in the basement of the White Tower - copy protection asking for various pages from the Book of Lore. Looks like this also came with the original game along with the manual.

Don't suppose anyone has it?

Old 13-04-2005, 09:27 PM   #70
Lenin69

The game is protected, it ask a word from the manual, but it doesen´t work... anyone can help me?