Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-02-2007, 08:22 PM   #61

Does anyone get the voices to work, or is it just not included in this version? If so, does anyone know how to get it?
Dan

Old 26-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #62
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Not included, AFAIK. Look for an ISO of the full game in one of the P2P networks.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 09-07-2007, 11:22 AM   #63
astero

[size=1]I can't save the game, why?

I write the name of the saved game, but whent I click Save, it make nothing

Old 09-07-2007, 11:34 AM   #64
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

well um, did you try load afterwards?
Old 24-08-2007, 01:55 AM   #65

Use ScummVM 0.10. Don't use DOSBox

Old 09-09-2007, 03:10 PM   #66

Hi, I've got another ingame-problem.

I'm quite far by now, short before I can leave with Da Vinci's steamboat, however I need the metal plate from the church; and I know I'm supposed to use the rope with the torch on the right. I read in the walkthrought that there should be a cut-scene now, but nothing happens, except the rope disappears (and it's not in Henri's inventory neither) and I'm stuck. Help please?

Old 16-11-2007, 05:25 PM   #67

Nice graphics and some funny puns but otherwise this game suffers from almost every pitfall that killed adventures. Tons of stupid dialog, tons of annoying walking (like the map sequences) and totally illogical puzzles - cover the a normal knife in wax to be able to cut the rope? Please.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #68
tottom
Lurker

This is a very good game!
But...
Without voices...
I am lucky, i have the whole game in CD (367mb), and i tell you, the voices make the game 10x better. I used to play it (10 years ago maybe), and i remembered the voices was the best part of the game.

I found dosbox on abandonia.com, so thank you very much, now I can play it again!
I will download a lot of oldgames from here, I'm sure!

Good luck to the game!
tottom is offline                         Send a private message to tottom
Old 20-08-2008, 08:19 PM   #69
FreemanNS

I have download this game from here,and I must say it works under DosBox.

But I have a little problem. The game doesnt work so nice,i have a feeling its freezing a little bit(working slow) in some places,like Tavern,or in bulding where you report for duty,where your captain is. So does anyone knows how to fix this? As said I am using DosBox and Win XP. And I putted "amount of dos memory(MB)" to be 63 and Cycles to 8000. I have 1 more thing to say,that music doesnt work correctly too,it lets say "lags" or freezes a little . So does anyone have this kind of problem or its just me? Or I need to work on dosbox settings more for this game? Some Help? Thank you!

Btw this game is fantastic! It sure does remember you of Monkey Island 2 !
FreemanNS is offline                         Send a private message to FreemanNS
Old 20-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #70
FreemanNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tottom View Post
This is a very good game!
But...
Without voices...
I am lucky, i have the whole game in CD (367mb), and i tell you, the voices make the game 10x better. I used to play it (10 years ago maybe), and i remembered the voices was the best part of the game.

I found dosbox on abandonia.com, so thank you very much, now I can play it again!
I will download a lot of oldgames from here, I'm sure!

Good luck to the game!
Hmm is there maybe a way for you to upload this game somewhere on like RapidShare? So we can play it with full sound and everything? Coz I cant find this full game anywhere... I searched on torrent and many more places and had no luck I wish I can play full version of it. I was even looking at stores,noone doesnt have this game... So is there a way for you to help us to play it? Or can you contact me on PM and we can think of something? Thank you!
FreemanNS is offline                         Send a private message to FreemanNS