Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-07-2012, 06:02 AM   #31
Lordtwann

So after these games have been sitting in my closet for years I thought I'd play them again. LOVED the first one, never had a chance to start the second. I don't have access to my physical copies at the moment but I'm pretty sure my CD copy of vol.2 had a pdf of the manual with all the paragraphs. When I get back to it I can upload it.
Lordtwann is offline                         Send a private message to Lordtwann
Old 30-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #32
Lordtwann

Also I can't seem to figure out how to convert my save file over. Any help to a DOS novice?
Lordtwann is offline                         Send a private message to Lordtwann
Old 31-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #33
Lordtwann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordtwann View Post
Also I can't seem to figure out how to convert my save file over. Any help to a DOS novice?
Figured out the save game thing. I was able to go through my old computer game stuff and found the box for this but the game disc was missing It could be anywhere so I just ordered another copy from a seller on Amazon. I'm pretty certain the CD version of the game came with a text version of the manual you could print out. It'll probably take a while till I get it but once I do I'll add the manual to the game files.