Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-03-2005, 07:36 PM   #51

How do you build generators(?) on bridges? Whenever I try that the top left corner is always red and wont let me do it.

Old 12-03-2005, 07:45 PM   #52
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Mar 12 2005, 08:36 PM
How do you build generators(?) on bridges? Whenever I try that the top left corner is always red and wont let me do it.
You place generators and all the static units (but not the collection units like golems and balloons) at the end of a bridge, not on them (they can also be placed on land which isn't owned by anyone else and you have a connection to).
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 26-03-2005, 12:00 AM   #53
bug

the game is bug'n out on me when I start it. The colors go all off about 10 seconds after I turn it on and every time I try switching the video mode it goes back to normal for about 10 seconds and then freaks out agin. Anyone know what's going on?
-M

Old 06-04-2005, 02:45 AM   #54
Durak
Games Master

What do you mean by "the colors go all off"? Some people (including myself) have at one time seen the colours change to bright purples and blues when they alt+tab back into the game, but this can easily be solved by re-alt+tabbing back in and out of the game. Hope that helps.
Durak is offline                         Send a private message to Durak
Old 09-04-2005, 04:17 AM   #55
AntarcticTiger

Ugh, the 6th campaign mission, Dissolved Alliance, is extremely difficult. :help: I keep building crossbows and towers for defense, but, either the rain & thunder destroy them, or my golems & sail skaters...

Not to mention you're attacked from all directions.

Any tips, or something..? This level is really starting to piss me off. :ranting:

Old 19-04-2005, 12:16 AM   #56
Durak
Games Master

That level is all about money management. Make sure you place units in needed places and wisely. Make sure you flank the enemies and don't just do half hearted attacks when you go with them. Flanking thunder can give you lots of money but white is more of a threat at the start.

For my walkthrough of the campaign check out www.netstormworld.com and click on Walkthroughs.

Edit: Oh, and about the old cheats if anyone else will ask. The .cheatorama cheat could be changed to work in multi player, so we took it out, not realising we made it no longer work for single player. You can skip the mission however.

If you type .m NAMEOFNEXTMISSION

You must make for sure there is no spaces in the name, and no " ! ", if you do it wrong it will give you a message and pop up back to the main menu, if you don't enter anything after .m or .mission you will crash.
Durak is offline                         Send a private message to Durak
Old 09-05-2005, 10:10 PM   #57
RockLee

Heh, I've know netstorm for quite a while (like 6-7 years) but I havent played it cuz I always sucked, I've only restarted just recently. Anyways, it's lookin for Netstorm that I found this site and I'm just posting so that all u ppl who are hesitating between whether to try it or not should definetly give it a go. I know some ppl think it's Old Skool and some will hate it, but those who get hooked on are addicted for life!!! Wut have u got to lose? Just download it, it's not even 14mb!

Anyways, I also notice that the User Rating for rhis game is 3, so I say if u like the game, just come give it a 5 so we can move Netstorm up to the top of this site's list and maybe more ppl will start downloading it. I mean seriously, Netstorm is just as good as Starcraft of Warcraft III, maybe even more so as it doesnt need flashy graphics to entertain you. Ppl dont play this cuz their comp sucks or cuz it's free, but really because it's hell of a good game. Take my Word for it ppl! We need more players in the skies of Netstorm!

- RockLee

Old 10-06-2005, 02:25 PM   #58
Enthar

level 6...level 7?!?

I can't even pass level 3...Man I must really suck at this. Even after a million tries or so, I just can't do it...can't even pass beyond the enemy's firts lines of fire...anyone gor some tips or help about this level?
I would be so gratefull... Thanks!!!
(<- I'm feeling like this at the moment)
(<- like this in about 5 minutes)
(<- after that)
al the while trying to tell the missus that I have no temper...

Last edited by arete; 26-10-2009 at 06:37 AM. Reason: :)'s

Old 17-06-2005, 12:35 AM   #59

Check out my walkthroughs here. Hopefully they help you out, if not leave me a suggestion.

Old 09-07-2005, 10:04 PM   #60
Burplagoo

it says when i try to play a multiplayer lan game it says more than half the players need a cd and i cant start... please help