Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-11-2006, 07:38 AM   #81
Decebalus

No actually the zip file is under 1 mb.
Decebalus is offline                         Send a private message to Decebalus
Old 01-11-2006, 09:58 PM   #82

hey I'm trying to test battle( edit area) but it keeps saying theres an error is this normal or just me

Old 04-11-2006, 12:47 AM   #83

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest @ Nov 1 2006, 10:58 PM

hey I'm trying to test battle( edit area) but it keeps saying theres an error is this normal or just me
this is me
now it can't find the mirrors this game worked no it doesn't(that sucks)
:\ :tai: :mad: <_<

Last edited by arete; 26-10-2009 at 06:31 AM. Reason: html and fixed smileys :OK:

Old 01-12-2006, 01:46 PM   #84
Amaroq64
Lurker

The file is so small because it's an auto updater.

It downloads the game for you. And it keeps it updated.

Man, I love this game. I can't say I don't get frustrated when I lost almost every game I play online because they're all vets on there, but it's still quite fun.

I'm currently stuck on the priest training mission with the man o wars and the sun barricades. I actually can beat it. I've come quite close to it several times. But the thing is, when I play too long, NS crashes on me. Usually random pieces of my bridges fall out all over the map. It happens a few more times like that over the span of several minutes. And then the game just crashes.

What I need is a quick strategy for victory so I don't have to play long enough for it to crash on me.

EDIT: Never mind. xD I beat it. Bridge them off, keep the other islands and the backmost island from being able to connect to eachother. Go for the back one first. Don't need to destroy them. Just snatch their priests.

And your walkthrough links are broken.

EDIT: LOL, now I've beaten them all except for the very last one. I don't seem to have a chance at that one.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:22 PM   #85
Durak
Games Master

For the last mission you may want to try destroying red (the top island) first, then salvaging your temple and rebuilding it on his island for safety. That helps a lot.

Also, www.netstormworld.com is now a wiki site, so the walkthroughs are located here.
Durak is offline                         Send a private message to Durak
Old 02-02-2007, 01:57 PM   #86
Konz

This game is fantastic, i think it's one of the best gameplay i ever experienced so far. Every rule fits perfectly, no unit become unuseful even in the hardest levels. Simply great.
Modern strategy games should learn from this one

Old 11-02-2007, 06:16 PM   #87
Specter

Some nice original idea behind this game. I have it on cd, got it like years ago... First time i played it i thought it was junk now i think its pure gold
Specter is offline                         Send a private message to Specter
Old 15-07-2007, 08:53 AM   #88
k-r

A very interesting and original game, one of the best strategies around here - but not without a catch. It has very limited single-player mode, and the only server online is almost empty and run by a very... strange people. If you get to play a 5 minute game after an hour of waiting, consider yourself lucky. And while you're waiting... be prepared to get jeered at by admins (there are literally more "admins", "heads", "officials" and "assistants" than players) and their friends, who come to the server just to chat and have their idea of "fun".

So download this game right now - but stick to single player for your own sake.

Old 15-07-2007, 09:01 AM   #89
k-r

Forgot to mention - of course you can play over LAN without going to that server.

Old 15-07-2007, 11:14 AM   #90
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

or use hamachi to play with friends over internet