Skills:
Axe Proficiency
Body Building
Items: A Bloddy Fire Axe :Titan: and a pair of wirecutters

pls sign me up
Oberon is offline                         Send a private message to Oberon
Old 03-10-2005, 03:16 AM   #12
Oberon

btw. It would be good if everyone post his Profile link here, so that we can build a Group Database with all Names & profile links.. wich makes it alot more easy to add all group members to your contact list.. and recognize them..

To post ur profile link, copy the url of your Name.. looks like this: You are Name. You have 50 Hit Points and 6 Experience Points. You have 4 Action Points remaining.

If you have Firefox then download UD Homing Beacon wich let`s set your homebase and shows you how far it is back to your homebase
e.x. You are VHunter. You have 50 Hit Points and 6 Experience Points. You have 4 Action Points remaining. (~17 to home (4E16S))

and also a good firefox ext. for UD: UD Map Shortcut wich turns the suburb name into a link to its map
Oberon is offline                         Send a private message to Oberon
Old 03-10-2005, 03:29 AM   #13
jamiroo
Lurker

Hey

i signed up yesterday and in my opinion the main fault of this game is the slow regeneration of AP... mainly because this game is so damn addictive

well, my character name is jamiroo and i'm an level 1 military , with 26 experience points and basic firearms training. i'm out of ammo, so i'm waiting in the Maney Lane Police Dept in Dentonside, gaining AP and trying to find some pistol clips, but it seems i'll be here for a while

my story is simple... and i'm here to ask for your help "abandoners". i was engaged to Sara, the most beautiful girl in the world... a week ago we had a really bad fight about me going to iraq and she left me, her last words being "i love you but i just can't handle this".

i thought she was going to her mum's house in Dover, but she never made it. i started my search for her, and two days ago i saw a tv report about the zombie infestation in Marlon, and she was running away with a shovel kicking some zombie, behind the tv reporter (that's my girl! :w00t: ). So i went to Marlow without thinking twice, which was a stupid thing to do because i went unarmed.

The first thing i've noticed was that everything seemed so "dead"... no animal sounds, no people in the streets... and then there was this policeman who i thought could help me. When i got right to him... he was a zombie! i punched him away and blasted him with his own gun.

Now i roam around Marlon trying to find Sara, and killing whatever gets in my way. And so i'm here asking for your help, you know... i just love her
jamiroo is offline                         Send a private message to jamiroo
Old 03-10-2005, 09:02 AM   #14
RedHeadSebbe
Super Freak

Send a message via Skype™ to RedHeadSebbe

RedHeadSebbe Lvl 7 (policeman) :P

Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)

Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)

Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)

Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)

Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)

RedHeadSebbe is offline                         Send a private message to RedHeadSebbe
Old 03-10-2005, 10:39 AM   #15
Kearnsy
Games Master

Wow I saw Jamiroo today!!!!! (didnt know it was you at the time)

Ive got a civilian (lvl 1) Kearnsy2. I can gather loot from malls really easily for the group to enjoy.
Ive already got 2 clips and 2 shotguns along with other useless stuff.
Id be happy to item run for others then sneaky into the shadows to sleep again!
Im in Vinewood mall now.
Ps can your domain have a mall in it????? pleeeeeeeeeeease
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 03-10-2005, 10:45 AM   #16
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Yo! I already have this, so I'll enter my details: Hang on... And how do ya find out what level you are?

Bobbin Threadbare [Bobbin Threadbare]2: A zombie corpse, starting with the skill 'Vigour Mortis' and has been killed eleven times. First died in the 'early outbreak' Currently working my way to Barrsville. Another skill is 'Nexk Lurch'. Allowing my bite chance of hitting from 20% to 30%.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:59 AM   #17
RedHeadSebbe
Super Freak

Send a message via Skype™ to RedHeadSebbe

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobbin Threadbare@Oct 3 2005, 12:45 PM
Yo! I already have this, so I'll enter my details: Hang on... And how do ya find out what level you are?
Click your name..... :blink: My profile
RedHeadSebbe is offline                         Send a private message to RedHeadSebbe
Old 03-10-2005, 11:02 AM   #18
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

And now I sound like a n00b.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:19 AM   #19
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Oberon@Oct 3 2005, 01:16 PM
If you have Firefox then download UD Homing Beacon wich let`s set your homebase and shows you how far it is back to your homebase
e.x. You are VHunter. You have 50 Hit Points and 6 Experience Points. You have 4 Action Points remaining. (~17 to home (4E16S))
a1s, perhaps we should make a building our home base? Then we can all meet up and chat, if we're not zombies. Unlucky for me. Then someone could grafitti. 'Abandonia HQ' or something on the wall. And since the non-zombies are going to be barricading this building we could meet outside? Cuz all I'm doing is killing members and feeding on their XP. 61 so far... Working my way to 100... again. If we're doing my homebase idea we should all use Firefox. If you don't have, it you should get it.

And we're not allowed to kill other forum peoples are we?

And my profile

Crap! Double post.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:55 AM   #20
a1s
Hero Gamer

I don't know about you guys, but when I load urban dead in firefox the main game are becomes very small (about half IE size).
Posting profiles is a good idea, I like it.

I'm going to look for a good suburb tonight, are there any preferances beside it having a mall?
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s