Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-10-2006, 12:18 PM   #11
Tervez
Never Compromise

Luckily, I haven't had any real bad nightmare for quite some time now. I remember my dreams very well for about a day or so, but eventually I forget most of it, even if I try to remember at constantly.

Edit: And my dreams usually are psychedelic, featuring weird colours and stuff. They usually also change from one thing to another quite quickly.
Tervez is offline                         Send a private message to Tervez
Old 26-10-2006, 04:34 PM   #12
Hatham

I dont tend to have nightmares, and when i do, there not even proper nightmares. For example, i once dreamed that someone was talking to me and said 'You know what would be terrible? If you got buried alive!' As soon as that was said i woke up in a sweat, kind of screaming. Bloody ghey it was.

Oh and the nightmare i can recall the most would be one i had when i had when i was about 5. It was big bird from sesame street with a bunch of kids in a room. They all started dancing and for no reason Big Bird went inside out. But instead of blood and guts he just turned rainbow coloured and the kids all fell on their sides, but they were still dancing. That dream screwed me up something rotten when i was a kid. Could never watch Sesame Street properly again!
Hatham is offline                         Send a private message to Hatham
Old 26-10-2006, 04:55 PM   #13
Danny252
I have a custom title!

When i dream stuff, the morning after I usually spend a few minutes working out what's dream and what's real. Because I have very nearly said some stupid stuff to people cos of things I've dreamt and thought were real.
Old 26-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #14
nace
Abandonia nerd

Location: Kavadarci, Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Oct 26 2006, 07:32 AM) [snapback]263606[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I had this terrible nightmare a week ago. Its so horrible.

I was lying on my bed and I looked trought a window.

The sky was red, tree's were burning and there were graves and white crosses on my backyard.
Then, when I looked into horizon, I saw something dropping from the sky. Possibly meteors or missile's.
The missile/meteor shower came closer and closer, but when it was just about to hit me, I saw a golden cross floating above me. I grabbed it and *bam*, dream over man.

Horrible, just horrible...
[/b]
Whell that is what you get when reading Shakespeare. LOL
nace is offline                         Send a private message to nace
Old 26-10-2006, 06:08 PM   #15
Brian Burton
Lurker

The only real nightmares i had is when i was a child, all about falling.

It was like i was dropped from a long distance, i didn't step off of anything or was pushed...i was just there, falling.

The one thing i remember clearly though is that i did hit the ground, which they say isn't supposed to happen or that your supposed to wake up right before you hit, no such luck for me.
Brian Burton is offline                         Send a private message to Brian Burton
Old 26-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #16
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Trilby's Notes only like, copied almost every other game in existence dude.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 27-10-2006, 04:05 AM   #17
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scribe @ Oct 26 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]263710[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The only real nightmares i had is when i was a child, all about falling.

It was like i was dropped from a long distance, i didn't step off of anything or was pushed...i was just there, falling.

The one thing i remember clearly though is that i did hit the ground, which they say isn't supposed to happen or that your supposed to wake up right before you hit, no such luck for me.
[/b]
Waking up was hitting the ground for me...

And Blood Pigggy, really? Almost every other game in existence? Wow, no exaggeration there then - move along folks, nothing to see here.

Old 29-10-2006, 02:08 AM   #18
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

I had a dream about the same freaky demonic smiling fat top hatted guy from when I was the age of 5 to the age of 12. EVERY night for 7 years. Maybe thats why I'm obsessed with top hats now. He'd do the Silent Hill shaky head thing and make me slower than him and all that shaznat. I bet if I wrote a story about him it'd be a bestseller, and not even Clive Barker could top it...EVER. Thats how scary he was. I also had a dream a while back about this eye opening up in clouds, then this beam shoots out, and this dragon of light comes out and frys people, and these loud ear splitting booms came with each section of the dragons arrival. Later in the dream these dragons were attacking the whole world, from this magicians tower in the sea. That dream had me so freaked, I couldn't sleep the next day.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 29-10-2006, 04:24 AM   #19
JimmyJ
Game Wizzard

I remember this one old dream where it was snowing and foggy and there was this warehouse in the middle of nowhere, with a wolf chasing me...there were dead people lieing around too... I was under my bed when i woke up..
JimmyJ is offline                         Send a private message to JimmyJ
Old 30-10-2006, 12:47 PM   #20
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

I had a dream of Apollo 13 crashing into 2 huge skyscrapers 2 days before September 11, 2001. My mind must've predicted that, but I was still shocked to see that catastrophy.
Anyhoo, bad dreams suck - my heart races when I encounter those, but I'm lucky I had a very cool dream a few weeks ago .
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546