Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-11-2005, 02:40 AM   #61

hi i'm stuck in my game, when being chased by the killer i forgot to open the window on the empoyees only door and just pushed the chair in front of it. then i ran to the mummy room and hid then i saved. so now everytime i start the game the killer just comes in and kills me. is there anyway i could reload the next act and start over?? please help thanks!

Old 23-11-2005, 07:22 AM   #62
amnesiac

Man, I loved these Laura Bow games. I spent hours and hours as a kid playing Colonel's Bequest...I was just fascinated by it and especially with all of the things you could miss while playing the game. I replayed it over and over to make sure and find absolutely everything out.

I wish there were more games out there like the Laura Bow series, but I think the mystery-adventure genre is finished...temporarily, at least.

Old 01-12-2005, 09:56 AM   #63
tomf
Game freak

Send a message via AIM to tomf Send a message via MSN to tomf Send a message via Yahoo to tomf

When I am running away from the murder when I run into the mummy room the game gives me a error telling me that they did not expect me to do that and I tried reinstalling and changing the sound to pc speaker but it still happened
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!

Click my dragons please
Or just click here for all of them
tomf is offline                         Send a private message to tomf
Old 06-02-2006, 12:06 AM   #64
flowerbud08

hey why can you not dowload this game anyomore?
flowerbud08 is offline                         Send a private message to flowerbud08
Old 26-02-2006, 10:28 AM   #65
Brainpolice

Got a problem. Whenever I try to run Laura Bow II in DosBox, it says this:
"Can't find INTERP.ERRC"
It won't run. Do I simply need to find this file and put it in there?

Old 30-03-2006, 02:47 AM   #66
Johnny Bravo

So I have a question for y'all that maybe you can give me a hand with.

I own the original hard disks of LB2... and since way back when I was younger and playing it I've always had one room I'm never allowed into... the African Death Mask room... the one where your suppose to find Ziggy's head... if I go into the room I can see Laura clearly.... but the entire room becomes a kaleidoscope of rainbow colors and frozen static... I can still move but if I attempt to leave the room or click on anything other than walking the dame locks up...

Any suggestions? Or maybe I just have a bad set of discks... which would suck since they're over a decade old...

Old 30-03-2006, 11:18 AM   #67
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

a corrupt file, most definitely.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-03-2006, 04:37 PM   #68
Johnny Bravo

Ugh drat! Figures! Durn lazy old people who don't return what's broke! (I refer to my grandfather who initially bought the game...but I digress) Oh well back to the ol' drawing board... thanks Horseman

Old 31-03-2006, 10:49 AM   #69
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I might send you a working copy of the bad file, if you like.
First make MD5 checksums of all files in the game directory, and send that checksum to me.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 03-05-2006, 01:28 AM   #70
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Nov 5 2005, 03:40 AM
hi i'm stuck in my game, when being chased by the killer i forgot to open the window on the empoyees only door and just pushed the chair in front of it. then i ran to the mummy room and hid then i saved. so now everytime i start the game the killer just comes in and kills me. is there anyway i could reload the next act and start over?? please help thanks!
Afraid not, if you save too far ahead you will continue to die repeatedly.

Sierra games can be fun but are very unforgiving
Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian