Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #151
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

I normally have more luck doing the surgical strikes to kind of build my own strength, beyond that I am still trying to figure out how to make the wars a little bit more assured
Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian
Old 17-03-2006, 02:46 AM   #152
dread

Yeah, the wars would be nice to win once in awhile. I wish I could figure out. I downloaded the manual but I couldn't never get it to work, we need it in text format.

The surgical strikes do work well, unless it's the Soviet Union. I tried that and they nuked me and whiped everything out :help:.

Old 17-03-2006, 11:21 AM   #153
Pascal

what the hell... ....

those *dirty word* damn iraqis... i got 1.8 millions soldiers and killed only 50 k iraqi soldiers and then my soldiers gave up, 'cause of the will to fight (55%).... i had such good chances to win this fight.... and i only want their oil ...

why is bush so succesful? i want also their oil .... please help me.... how can i increase the value of my "will to fight"?

Old 01-04-2006, 05:18 AM   #154
Guest_hello

I used 250,000 soldiers stationed in Saudi Arabia, when Iraq attacks Kuwait it asks you if you want to enter the conflict room... do so, and allow the 250,000 soldiers in Saudi Arabia to participate in the fighting against Iraq... war ends quite swiftly, I had 150,000 Iraqi soldiers killed, 3,500 American and 800 Kuwait.

Things to do... cut all aid to Iraq and send some to Kuwait.

Lots of surgical strikes[on Iraq.]

Old 08-05-2006, 06:51 AM   #155

To stop Iraq from invading Kuwait
On day #1
1)Cut off all trade to Iraq and take back their foreign aid.
2)Enter the iraq war room and send 70,000 troops to Kuwait, Turkey, Jordan, Neutral Zoneand Saudi Arabia.
3)Count how much aid Iraq gets from other countries and send Kuwait, Turkey, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia almost all your aid money. You want them all more powerful than Iraq.
4) Increase intelligance spending to the max.
5) Program in 3 air strikes on Iraq
6) Click on the 4th button then one of the options. (this stops the clock) With the clock stopped give every nation in the world except Iraq Most Favored nation status. Also order plenty of attacks of differant types on Iraq.
7) Click on the budget button lower Military spending to 101 Million. Do not worry about the rest after all the nations become most favored you will have plenty of money. You will have to go to your budget later and put it into Investment and a little to foreign aid. You need to have your economy growing faster than Iraqs.
8)Differant nations will ask you to do differant things. Keep track of what they are asking and do the same actions back to them. Check your odds from your advisors first. Watch your effectiveness rating and Iraqs economy and ambition. When you kill the leader of Iraq and their ambition falls to below 4 stop the war and make peace. Keep hitting them with offers until their ethics rise. If your advisors resign it is time to stop the war. Giving Iraq Most favored nation status and sending them peace offers will stop the war.
9)After you get past Dec 2 take back most of your aid from Kuwait, Turkey, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia and start sending out your aid to differant nations. Give aid to commie china and they will be your friend until Jan 01.

Old 19-05-2006, 07:42 PM   #156
iwannaplaythisgame
Smile

:help: hello, i really like the sound of this game but even when I run the sound setup and set it to no sound, the game CTDs after the shadow president logo fades out, any help?

Old 24-05-2006, 01:21 PM   #157
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Are you trying to run this game in XP?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 28-05-2006, 12:54 PM   #158
Thumbs down

Can anybody help me with the budget screen?

I tried turning sound off.(using dosbox) Run the game in windows and it locked up(compatibility issue.
Tried to run it in dosbox ran into budget issue again.

Its drivng me crazy!!!!!!!

Old 28-05-2006, 01:29 PM   #159
Data
retired

Did you use DOSBox 0.65 ?
Old 28-05-2006, 05:35 PM   #160
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

I have a question. How do you Nuke Someone in this game? I read someware that it is possible.

Or at least Make War?

I know it sounds sick, but:

1. I wanna Kick some in Behind!
2. I wanna see how it feels to nuke someone, i never had a game were this was possible.

Please help me.

U-Boat Commander David is offline                         Send a private message to U-Boat Commander David