Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone > Mêlée Island
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-08-2006, 08:21 PM   #381
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 22 2006, 09:46 PM) [snapback]250337[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Do Baal runs to level, or if you want items, equip a lot of MF gear and just do Meph runs over and over.
[/b]
Sorry, but Hell gives a lot more experience beating Champion Fallen and rats other than anything Nm has to offer . I shall try and do Baal runs for runes and stuff, but I need only Bone now - only 1 damned um rune is left and noone is willing to sell it. It's almost as if it was the rarest f*cking item in the game. I've seen all lower being traded for squat, but Um is always sold for the rarest sh1t you could imagine. All the Um's are owned by rude selfish motherf*ckers ('cept me). :tai:

BTW, BP, find a sucker who will trade me an Um for 2xLum, Ko, Razor's Edge, Wizardspike, Steelclash, 4os runesword, Nightsmoke. For any of these items.
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 22-08-2006, 09:30 PM   #382
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Uh no, Baal runs Nightmare on games that have more than 3 people give more EXP than most monsters in Hell, and Meph runs give the best drops, since he's so easy to kill and he drops the best item groups.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 22-08-2006, 09:49 PM   #383
Hamster of Doom
Abandonia nerd

I´m not an expert in trading, so I don´t really know, what people want for for the various runes on b.net.

If Um-runes are so expensive, you could try to get 2 Pul instead. Of course this only makes sense, if two Pul are cheaper than one Um.
If you have the two Pul, you add a flawed diamond and transform these items with the Horadric Cube in an Um. (This recipe works only for ladder-characters.)
Hamster of Doom is offline                         Send a private message to Hamster of Doom
Old 22-08-2006, 09:54 PM   #384
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Um runes are actually only semi rare ones, they aren't even that expensive.
You're just meeting a lot of assholes for some reason, an Um rune is not a Mal, Ist, Gul, Vex, or Ohm rune, there are runes that get even rarer than that.

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 23-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #385
Horoma
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Aug 22 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]250267[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hamster of Doom @ Aug 22 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]250252[/snapback]
Quote:
I suppose, that it was a dupe.
AFAIK in D2 dupes disappear when you join a game where somebody has an item with the same ID as the duped item.
[/b]
Hmm thanks for info . This is the last time I trusted a Paladin. :tai:
I'm better off finding the pieces myself, heck - found a Lum, 2 Thuls today anyway. Ain't gonna be easy, but maybe the highest runes are easier to find in Hell's last 2 act's. What do you think?
BTW, not the end of the world. just a game where you meet deceivers too often.
[/b][/quote]
No matter what level you play or how much MF you wear, you would be EXTREMELY lucky to find a high rune yourself. They are simply that rare. As for trades, most high runes are duped, face it.

And yes, you meet deceivers far too often. Bots, hackers, duped ubergear, duped runes, Diablo II just isn't fun anymore. If I ever start playing again, it would be untwinked, together with other thrustable people. IF I ever start playing again. :ranting:
Horoma is offline                         Send a private message to Horoma
Old 23-08-2006, 10:53 AM   #386
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 23 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]250391[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You're just meeting a lot of assholes for some reason, an Um rune is not a Mal, Ist, Gul, Vex, or Ohm rune, there are runes that get even rarer than that.
[/b]
You can say that again.
I thought long about transmuting Puls to form an Um, but Pul's are as locked up in jerk players as are Um's.
I can try, but that's taking way too long.
BTW, in my opinion, Bone is the best armor from class runewords. All other classes get weaker designed armor. Necro gets the best attributes: mana, resists, good useful chances when struck and the skill lvl increase rules.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Horoma @ Aug 23 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]250478[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Aug 22 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]250267[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hamster of Doom @ Aug 22 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]250252[/snapback]
Quote:
I suppose, that it was a dupe.
AFAIK in D2 dupes disappear when you join a game where somebody has an item with the same ID as the duped item.
[/b]
Hmm thanks for info . This is the last time I trusted a Paladin. :tai:
I'm better off finding the pieces myself, heck - found a Lum, 2 Thuls today anyway. Ain't gonna be easy, but maybe the highest runes are easier to find in Hell's last 2 act's. What do you think?
BTW, not the end of the world. just a game where you meet deceivers too often.
[/b][/quote]
No matter what level you play or how much MF you wear, you would be EXTREMELY lucky to find a high rune yourself. They are simply that rare. As for trades, most high runes are duped, face it.

And yes, you meet deceivers far too often. Bots, hackers, duped ubergear, duped runes, Diablo II just isn't fun anymore. If I ever start playing again, it would be untwinked, together with other thrustable people. IF I ever start playing again. :ranting:
[/b][/quote]

There is the option of just playing alone or with friends, who dont cheat. Runes higher than Lum are really hard to find even with over 100% mf. I wonder why there isn't a place to just make safe trades. I mean merchants even with x50 the normal price. I'd definately go there to buy anything I need. Plus, they could atleast have low runes ft.

EDIT: after a long and damned hunting I've found a damned continuous Nightsmoke (again), Sigons armor (again), an Angelic Halo (useless0, and a 4os runesword + an Ort rune - wow :tai: .

Good news is that I sold the useless armor and traded my two 4os rueswords for a Leviathan armor. I'm thinking of cashing in with it, but I feel that I may need it. Hmm... 23% less damage and more than 1.5K defense, hmm...
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 24-08-2006, 01:48 AM   #387
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Rofl "thrustable people"
That's definitely a sexual undertone.

My Site -
Old 24-08-2006, 09:41 AM   #388
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

:blink: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 24 2006, 04:48 AM) [snapback]250637[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Rofl "thrustable people"
[/b]
What's wrong that statement? I have people I can trust in B.NET, like you for instance :blink: .
You can prove us wrong?
Old 24-08-2006, 11:29 AM   #389
Horoma
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Aug 24 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]250686[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
:blink: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 24 2006, 04:48 AM) [snapback]250637[/snapback]
Quote:
Rofl "thrustable people"
[/b]
What's wrong that statement? I have people I can trust in B.NET, like you for instance :blink: .
You can prove us wrong?
[/b][/quote]
I think he's referring to the fact I used 'thrustable' instead of 'trustable'.
Horoma is offline                         Send a private message to Horoma
Old 24-08-2006, 12:27 PM   #390
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Horoma @ Aug 24 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]250700[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(troop18546 @ Aug 24 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]250686[/snapback]
Quote:
:blink: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blood-Pigggy @ Aug 24 2006, 04:48 AM) [snapback]250637[/snapback]
Quote:
Rofl "thrustable people"
[/b]
You can prove us wrong?
[/b][/quote]
I think he's referring to the fact I used 'thrustable' instead of 'trustable'.
[/b][/quote]

OH LOL ... LOL LOL LOL didn't see that LOL LOL LOL.

Anywayz, today I almost sold the Leviathan for an Anni or Hoto or smth, but the guy tried to doublecross me by putting up a Mephisto Soulstone. Man, my lvl is even lower than his, thinks he can easily take advantage of people. Again, another paladin. What a L-O-L.