Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Cold Cases
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-10-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
JediKt

Unhappy Looking for title of old space adventure game

I'm hoping one of you masters of obscure abandonware will remember this game and remind me of the name of it.

It was a top-down space-based game. You could recruit various crewmembers through the storyline, and I remember one was a computer whiz you could use to upgrade the software on your ship and make it better such as making the sensor returns on your ship make you look like some other ship once you had scanned the right specs. Another of the crewmembers you could get was a manta ray. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I just remember little snippets of stuff. The manta crew member is probably going to be the make-it-or-break-it. I remember this game was really cool in its day, but I just can't seem to remember what the name of it was! Please help if you can!
JediKt is offline                         Send a private message to JediKt