|07-03-2014, 05:35 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
[Amayirot Akago] Volleyfire
I need help remembering the title of a game I played maany years ago
Year: Late 90s - 2000s
Console: Gameboy/gameboy color.
Source: The game was black and white, and came in one of those 50 in 1 cartridges you find in asian stalls back in the day
- Its a top-down view, airplane/fighter game (like raiden or 1945)
- Your plane is one the bottom facing up, you can only move left or right.
- In each level there is one enemy to fight.
- The enemy plane is on the top facing down, it can only move left or right
- In the middle separating the two "players" are 2-3 rows of asteroids (placed in a defined pattern with gaps) which block the bullets shot by the player or the NPC.
- The asteroids also run side to side and never hit the player or the NPC.
- You win by reducing the enemy's life bar to zero. A time limit may also be involved. You lose when your life is reduced to zero from enemy shots.
Any help on the name is appreciated. Thank beforehand
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[Amayirot Akago] Netstorm||Duthorian||Abandonia Case Files||6||01-03-2014 08:33 PM|
|[Amayirot Akago] Gearheads||negative_chill||Abandonia Case Files||2||12-05-2013 02:43 PM|