Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-07-2006, 04:21 PM   #1
Sith-Avenger

I DL'd Abandoned Places recently and got it working OK, but I have found that when I complete the 1st dungeon (the one you start in) and exit the game crashes when I try to click on the movement icon (i.e. the icon of a warrior with a shield on the lower left hand side of the screen). Any ideas of how to remedy this situation?

Thanks

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to Your signature to help him on his way to world domination.</div>
Sith-Avenger is offline                         Send a private message to Sith-Avenger
Old 31-07-2006, 09:08 PM   #2
Sith-Avenger

QUOTE(Sith-Avenger @ Jul 27 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]245506[/snapback]
Quote:
I DL'd Abandoned Places recently and got it working OK, but I have found that when I complete the 1st dungeon (the one you start in) and exit the game crashes when I try to click on the movement icon (i.e. the icon of a warrior with a shield on the lower left hand side of the screen). Any ideas of how to remedy this situation?

Thanks
[/b]
/bump

I Just downloaded this game again and started from scratch and am still having the same problem. After I get out of the 1st dungeon the game just freezes. Can anybody help me please?

Thank You

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to Your signature to help him on his way to world domination.</div>
Sith-Avenger is offline                         Send a private message to Sith-Avenger
Old 01-08-2006, 01:12 AM   #3
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Did you try using DOSBox or you simply start the game in Windows?
Old 01-08-2006, 10:15 AM   #4
Sith-Avenger

QUOTE(Eagle of Fire @ Aug 1 2006, 02:12 AM) [snapback]246188[/snapback]
Quote:
Did you try using DOSBox or you simply start the game in Windows?
[/b]

I am using DOSbox v0.65 to run it, but for some reason it crashes after I get onto the world map part of the game.