Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-06-2011, 01:48 PM   #71
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Would be so kind informing me is some similar room acting like Screamers room in next levels?
How to use VEN potions with Poison cloud?
And who is my last enemy?
- There are more enemies that will supply you with future food. I think there are more regeneration rooms, but some of them are not only for the food providers.

- You use a VEN potion by throwing it. You click on the potion, hold it over the screen where you want it to go (like when you put items on the floor) and throw (click). Is that what you needed to know?

Oh, here's a tip. Some of the enemies you would want to throw potion bombs or cast fireballs, lightning or poison spells on are too short. The spells/bombs just pass right over them. If you want to use those spells/bombs against those enemies, try to position the enemy so they have a wall against their back (corners work really well). I remember this from when I cast my very first fireball ever against a Rockpile and watched it fly away into the darkness. Then I probably died.

- I'm sorry, I can't tell you who the last enemy in the game is going to be. Trust me though, you will know when you see it/him/her/them. If you want to know more, download and read the manual. The main reason I won't give it away is because it is the only part of the game that actually involves a plot element. Otherwise, you fight, solve puzzles, sleep, eat, fight, sleep, eat...etc.
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid
Old 15-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #72
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Progress level 6

OK. Merci.

Yes, that is want to know for bombs and their usage.

Good. I will see my last enemy anyway.

Now:
Heavy fighting in Level 6 with battalions of Skeletons and Wizard Eye-the last are very though opponents. They are some round yellow flying things (they attacked me at pair) and their hits are very strong - some like yellow fog before me - about 50 HP is every hit.
But I killed many of them with good old slam door tactic.
Otherwise You know our tactic Hit and Run to restore and back again.
4 of 5 iron keys required are found.
I"ll follow yr way and get off both rabbit foots and some panic horn (no enemy panic from it).

Please, excuse me I disturb You but You are the only Master of DM.
Moreover I know that German gamers are extremely good fighters and respect Them.
For example my best guru Gnadige Kmonster is excellent gamer also ....and German of course.
He is only man who passed Wizardry 6!!!

The game is so nice that I forget to eat and drink as my champions did.

Ha ha ha

thankful yoga from
small, sunny and lovely Bulgaria

yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga
Old 15-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #73
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Yoga? Now for TWO big surprises!

The first: There are alternate endings to the game.

The second: I'm American. I come from German blood, but born American.

Ohne Mitleid is a nickname given to me years ago because in high pressure situations, I can act without emotion, even if the outcome may be damaging to myself.

I hope you were lying down when you read that.

A couple more things... I noticed you listed Gothmog as only carrying a compass. That's another tip: don't leave hands empty. An empty hand can always carry a club, stone or boulder (or anything else) that you can grab and throw at an enemy.

This is something I tried, but I wasn't fast enough with the mouse. When you swing your weapon, you have to wait until the character is ready to swing again. But if you are quick enough, strike with your weapon, quickly grab their weapon out of their hand and drop it back in again and viola! They are ready to strike again immediately.
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid
Old 16-06-2011, 07:42 AM   #74
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking American? Mama mia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohne Mitleid View Post
Yoga? Now for TWO big surprises!

The first: There are alternate endings to the game.

The second: I'm American. I come from German blood, but born American.

Ohne Mitleid is a nickname given to me years ago because in high pressure situations, I can act without emotion, even if the outcome may be damaging to myself.

I hope you were lying down when you read that.

A couple more things... I noticed you listed Gothmog as only carrying a compass. That's another tip: don't leave hands empty. An empty hand can always carry a club, stone or boulder (or anything else) that you can grab and throw at an enemy.

This is something I tried, but I wasn't fast enough with the mouse. When you swing your weapon, you have to wait until the character is ready to swing again. But if you are quick enough, strike with your weapon, quickly grab their weapon out of their hand and drop it back in again and viola! They are ready to strike again immediately.
Wow! I lay down. LoL.
Pls, excuse my German words. Poor yoga. The world is full with surplices, waiting around the corner. Anyway a quart or two of your blood is German. BTW You're the first American I meet in AB.
- Different game endings. Its normal. But I am asking You very politely is my last enemy human-like, animal, ghost, machine or not of all or all of before mentioned?
-Yoga, why you asking me every day same question?
Because, dear friend, knowing now who or what is the final boss I will better prepare mentally and physically for forth coming battle. For example in my gaming with Fallout 2 I know that Frank Horrigan will wait me. He has 1000 HP and 2 machine guns in his hands. So I evaluate my power and bought 25 special restoration potions and about hundred ordinary ones. This way the battle was piece of cake. My commandos and my alley 7 wall mounted machine guns fired again poor Frank. My role was to check HP of my commandos and heal them and even near injured machine guns. But 4-men army of Sergeant appeared. No problem, welcome. 3 rockets politely sent by yoga and voila. Soon Frank was eliminated and others opponents also. Note I have limited time period to finish Frank and Sergeant after that the area exploded.. You know this nice game FO2 or FO1?
That's why yoga ask for Boss info.

OK. Last battleground news:
Level 6. About half of area cleared. Mainly zone of battalions Skeletons and Wizard eye. Now I progress to west side.
-Wait, wait brave yoga. How about provisions in this looooooooooooooong battles.
-Dont worry, mate. My champions entered battle fully supplied with water and food. When these ones going to end yoga back to Screamers room and start massacre. Note that I have 5 x 8 = 40 pieces of food reliable laid in my boxes.
New important note:
-Yoga, I visited the room in question but is is empty.
Dont cry.
Very easy to start regeneration of beasts.
..Face door of the room. Nice.3 steps left. Very nice. Now 2 steps ahead. Excellent. Back to door.Ready. Open door and start massacre.
Water is no problem.

You are right about throwing some items against enemy. No more empty hand. I will throw shuricane, stones, knives, starts and like. Hmmm, but I am lazy to collect after battle. Yes, very lazy gamer I am.

yoga the brave
Old 16-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #75
dosraider
Dismembered.

Quote:
For example my best guru Gnadige Kmonster is excellent gamer also ....and German of course.
He is only man who passed Wizardry 6!!!
WHAT? Kmonster was probably still in diapers when some of us ol'gamers finished that one.

Now yeah, maybe he was already out of diapers.... but "He is only man who passed Wizardry 6" ... come on, get serious, will ya?

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 16-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #76
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Yoga's excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
WHAT? Kmonster was probably still in diapers when some of us ol'gamers finished that one.

Now yeah, maybe he was already out of diapers.... but "He is only man who passed Wizardry 6" ... come on, get serious, will ya?
Really?
My deepest apologies, Dear Dosraider.
So sorry.
Excuse me.

.. You see Ohne Mitleid that surprises are all around us. Because Wizardry 6 is terrible tough game I thought that Kmonster is the only Master. But I was wrong.

Hmmm, my theory is correct. But....

OK.
I am trapped in level 6. Have to avoid field very fast (for a millisecond time) and press door button.
Till now my attempts are void.
Even hero as yoga failed some time.
Rats!!

Viva Las Vegas..

yoga the stupid
Old 16-06-2011, 06:31 PM   #77
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Level 7

Last breaking news from battleground:
- Before minute the victorious army of the brave successfully landed level 7.
With full water skins (4 pieces) and many foods.

Pls, can You tell me some more bout some ordinary and magic shield?

Thanks

the brave
Old 16-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #78
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post

I will admit though, if Kmonster was still in diapers, at least in the capacity of supposed to still be in diapers, I might be duly impressed.
Old 16-06-2011, 10:32 PM   #79
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Quote:
Last breaking news from battleground:
- Before minute the victorious army of the brave successfully landed level 7.
With full water skins (4 pieces) and many foods.

Pls, can You tell me some more bout some ordinary and magic shield?

Thanks

the brave
Your final opponent is the Chaos Lord. Since the dungeon is currently being ruled by this entity, you will just have to imagine all of the powers of all of the enemies you have fought so far placed into one really tough opponent. Hmm.... To put it bluntly, if you were to kidney punch a god, how do you think that would work out for you?

Shields, weapons and armor, whether they give you bonuses or not, are only a part of the game. You are going to have to start relying on magic, potions and your wits to survive now.

Relax and enjoy it. Although this game may be replayable to some, I didn't find it as alluring to finish a second time.
Old 17-06-2011, 10:32 AM   #80
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Ohne mercy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohne Mitleid View Post
Your final opponent is the Chaos Lord. Since the dungeon is currently being ruled by this entity, you will just have to imagine all of the powers of all of the enemies you have fought so far placed into one really tough opponent. Hmm.... To put it bluntly, if you were to kidney punch a god, how do you think that would work out for you?

Shields, weapons and armor, whether they give you bonuses or not, are only a part of the game. You are going to have to start relying on magic, potions and your wits to survive now.

Relax and enjoy it. Although this game may be replayable to some, I didn't find it as alluring to finish a second time.
Wow, the Chaos Lord!
Sounds very sinister.
But nothing can stop the brave.
Tremble, Lord!
Yoga the brave is approaching with his powerful army!