Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-03-2006, 11:08 PM   #31
Glista

AMAZING!!! The first time i've played it i laughed for hours, great humor, original, and simply insane!!!
Glista is offline                         Send a private message to Glista
Old 01-04-2006, 02:37 PM   #32
Ash

Is there any way to save the game?

Old 01-04-2006, 07:18 PM   #33
Ash

Fixed the save game, anyone know how to up the graphics a bit?

Old 03-04-2006, 11:06 AM   #34
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

What do you mean by "upping the graphics"?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 04-04-2006, 07:54 PM   #35
Ash

The screen shots of the game look much better then the resolution of the game as I play it. I did not see any options to change the video.

Old 02-05-2006, 10:42 PM   #36
stephen

so, im a stevens student, this game HAS to have been done by a stevens student. Who would write a game about hoboken except for a college student that has to spend all there time there.

Old 21-05-2006, 07:54 PM   #37
El Guardian

Hi, got a little problem with the sound (and you know mute games arent the same): I've got a SoundBlaster Audigy 2, and I configured the game with the default sound settings (removed read-only from everything, and then "Soundblaster" to sound and music, I/O:220, IRQ:5). Then, when I run it, I've got a message: "Can't find Soundblaster I/O: 220 IRQ:5", and the game crashes. I've tried several configurations (Soundblaster only for music, nothing for sound, Adlib for music, other I/Os and IRQs... Of course, I havent tried EVERY configuration of I/O-IRQ, there's a ton of them) and nothing seems to work. When I disable sound i get no message but a crash anyway...

VDMSound doesnt work either...

Oh, and something curious: If I've got eMule running, the game shows a "not enough memory for sound" message, but it lets me continue and then... The game runs! (no sound, thats the problem). If eMule is running cant run VDMSound, the game says "not enough memory" and this time doesnt let me continue...
Any ideas? Someone with the same problem? Is my computer really THAT special?

Thanks in advance!

P.D: Excuse me for my bad english, not my native language. :whistle:

Old 03-06-2006, 03:38 AM   #38
triad4evr
Lurker

Is there anybody that has the CD-ROM version of this? I can't get the digital speech to work and I can't find my original 3.5 disks anyplace- am I still having configuration problems with VDMS or is it because none of the downloadable versions out there are the CD-ROM version? The MIDI works great but I miss the cheezy voice acting. Dang I wish I could find my disks!!!! Anyway, if you want to reach me, mail me at TRIAD4EVR@AOL.COM
triad4evr is offline                         Send a private message to triad4evr
Old 04-06-2006, 09:03 PM   #39
crossover
Forum hobbit

Played it many times, and prolly gonna play it again. 'Nuff said
crossover is offline                         Send a private message to crossover
Old 19-06-2006, 04:08 AM   #40
Xanathar

This game is just freakin' hilarious. This is about the only game I have ever, EVER seen that has enemies who TELEMARKET as an attack. Freakin' brilliance.

However, I too wish I could experience this game's voice acting. A game this campy can only be improved by additional campiness, and cheesy voiceovers would be just the ticket. I really wish I'd have been smart enough to pick this one up a few years back, when I saw it in stores. D'oh! :wallbash:

I'm glad I read the forum here - the tips provided on fixing the sound by removing read-only protection helped immensely.