Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-01-2006, 09:08 PM   #841
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

1) PM me your contact and I'll raise you as soon as I can.

2) Capture the screen and we'll add this guy to the list in our personnal forum. Again, you can PM it to me and I'll take care of it.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:04 PM   #842
Toxik
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Jan 1 2006, 11:40 PM
To all the away teams and members of the Abandoned: report back to Yagoton ASAP as we are now under attack by a massive Zombie horde.

The golden days have returned.
Well,I was resting in some old cardboard boxes,because it seemed so calm around Yagoton,but now Im returning to service! :Titan:
Toxik is offline                         Send a private message to Toxik
Old 01-01-2006, 10:22 PM   #843
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

anyone has a syringe
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug
Old 02-01-2006, 03:36 PM   #844
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Heard of the horde attack, but couldn't do much - when the word reached me, I already knocked out almost all my AP's searching for guns in Bale Mall.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 03-01-2006, 03:54 AM   #845
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Scusi. Gotta couple of questions here. where are those notes... are here they are. first of all, if i join the abandoned, can i quit later? Secondly, who the hell are in the abandoned and where can i find them (in the game). And lastly, eagle of fire said sumthin about sumthin being posted in the cafeteria, well where's that. :blink:

I think i should also apologise to any members who might have recently entered st swithuns church as zombies intent on being revived, only to find themselves having the maggots pounded out of them by one Allo Jackson with a fire axe. :bye: I need the XP sorry, but im almost finished with the military skills. :w00t:
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 03-01-2006, 04:31 AM   #846
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

You can find most answers to your questions at our Wiki page.

Don't kill Zombies inside the revivification church. If we ever get your contact name, we will hunt you back for that.
Old 03-01-2006, 08:51 AM   #847
Kearnsy
Games Master

That is one our main objectives. So if you join you would have to stop doing that quick smart!

Its not very hard to find Zombies around, it might take another 5 APs to find but its far better that pissing everyone off... including us!!
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 03-01-2006, 12:29 PM   #848
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Check up on the profile of "Ahmik". Seems attacking humans at YRC is his only purpose for sitting there. Not sure whether I should blast him or leave him to his own fate.

Check the Brain Rotters list at YRC Wiki page. They are free game, even at RP, since they only soak up syringes and obstruct normal Clinic functioning.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 03-01-2006, 04:57 PM   #849
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

hey eagle sum zed molester named STUART BROWN attack me again in the clinic...please deal with this loser..oh and ive been revived by some noble doctor and ready to help
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug
Old 03-01-2006, 09:16 PM   #850
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Unless you post a contact link then we can't help you. Furthermore, if it's a Zed who killed you in the revive church, there is little we can do than to hunt him down like all the other Zombies.