Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-10-2017, 10:06 PM   #11
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo View Post
finally i can post something interesting on the facebook page
Capo (not Japo nor Paco ), are you responsible for the Abandonia page on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranjoHello View Post
Love the game. Played it some years ago and completed more than 50% I think...should go back and finish the job.
Hello, Branjo . In your case, I think it would be more of a case of “Back to the Past”... Branjo, Hello . Whoops. Would not it be better for me to say: Hello, Marty(r)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
There is one trick. Moby can show only one release, but it not necessary means that there is one release _at all_. Click released date, and you'll be surprised.

Japo, old-games.ru have full version. Maybe worth to upload it to ISO-section? Also, there is Fan site with patch and many custom levels (that will not work with RIP, unfortunately. :|
It was interesting information, Grandmaster Spectre-man . You’ve finally gotten a checkmate in the controversy. Did it have the collaboration of Miss Lulu_Jane Marple and Air-cule Parrot ?
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 17-10-2017, 06:20 PM   #12
Capo
Unconventional member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Capo (not Japo nor Paco ), are you responsible for the Abandonia page on Facebook?
Want to take my place?

Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 17-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #13
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
finally i can post something interesting on the facebook page
And thanks for posting!! ;-)

Quote:
Japo, old-games.ru have full version. Maybe worth to upload it to ISO-section? Also, there is Fan site with patch and many custom levels (that will not work with RIP, unfortunately. :|
We can host directly files up to 700 MB approximately, according to Abovo. Also cellar is possible -- hosting link has to be provided by requester.
Old 17-10-2017, 09:21 PM   #14
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

This is the full version. Voices, sounds, and movies are all here.

The multiplayer doesn't work, but that's because there is no longer any servers to provide multiplayer.

Last edited by Frodo; 17-10-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo
Old 18-10-2017, 01:26 AM   #15
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Want to take my place?
I really thank you for your offer and I feel very honored, but I decline your offer.

I think you are more capable than I am at this function.

After all, you are Twinsen of Japo and Paco . Not to mention that the three of you together merge into a very powerful ultimate Gestalt / Combiner named The Three Musketeers , because of the “All for One and One for All„ and “Union makes Force / strength„! May the Force be with you!

EDIT:

I wonder if Paco’s ears have been red and itchy (not Capo nor Japo ) every time he is mentioned by Poke-man ...

Hmmm ... If Paco’s ears are still very hot, red and itching, as in the case of rosacea (unfortunately I have it! ), I suggest an alternative solution to soften the problem. Just shake and fan the ears cooling the region as if it were fan, Dumbo and / or Topo Gigio...

Thus, the ears serve as a cooler to cool the head if it is too hot. Otherwise, the head might even burn ...

Last edited by Mystvan; 20-10-2017 at 01:10 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 24-10-2017, 09:15 AM   #16
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
This is the full version. Voices, sounds, and movies are all here.
Well, it says "Customz Levels from the Single Player Menu isn't available either.", so I assumed that game missed this functionality.

Also, it's 8Mb, when even old-games rip is 75Mb. And full version is 556Mb. So I assumed that there is _no_ voices, sounds and movies.

But I didn't test it.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:59 AM   #17
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Quote:
Well, it says "Customz Levels from the Single Player Menu isn't available either.", so I assumed that game missed this functionality.

Also, it's 8Mb, when even old-games rip is 75Mb. And full version is 556Mb. So I assumed that there is _no_ voices, sounds and movies.

But I didn't test it.
Where are you getting 8MB from? The archive I gave to AB is 270MB.
I don't know if the Old Games version even works, but you're welcome to pay them to download it if you want (their downloads are not free).

This 556MB "full version" you mention - are you referring to the size of the cd rom? Because the Gruntz cd rom contains a 'Previews' folder that is just some useless movies and previews for other games, and it is 233MB. I can upload that if AB wants it, but it has nothing to do with the game.

Why don't you download if from AB, so you can see for yourself that nothing is missing?

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo
Old 24-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #18
Japo
Autonomous human

The size reported on the game page was incorrect (around 8 GB actually)... Fixed it
Old 25-10-2017, 09:32 AM   #19
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Frodo gave me one that is 270MB in size. And it contains a movie and the full game. I didn't check the whole thing out but I watched the whole movie in Windows XP. Unless you are saying it is 80MB. 80GB is 20 DVD 4.7gb discs. In that case 80MB or I can believe 7MB is fine for the game but the movie takes up most of the space. I know because I am a programmer.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 25-10-2017, 09:35 AM   #20
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I am a sucker for pretty faces. But like my dad says guys could use girls pick to lure you in for the $$$ hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen