Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-05-2005, 11:20 PM   #21
Evad
Game freak

well, i don't know if the test gives different questions or not if you take it again. Apart from this, I'm not sure if I can live to lose the 135 I scored, even if it was by chance LOL. The last test i took i got 126 on, and I scored 119 in highschool.
is it possible to find your equation on three tests? One thing I found interesting is that I have improved over the years. The test did ask my age, I can't remember if the previous two did as well. All three I remember said I was stongest in linguistics(I'm sure deathlord would disagree).
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad
Old 13-05-2005, 11:40 PM   #22
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Evad@May 13 2005, 07:00 AM
Hi guys. I have scored quite well on a few IQ tests lately, and was wondering if they are just a sales ploy or actually accurate. They always seem to offer a more complete version that sub-catagorises the info, and elaborates on your intelligence for 9.95. Are these free tests somewhat accurate?
Just to narrow it down, the tests took about 20 minutes and comprised of about 40 questions.
there were no really difficult equations, just pattern recognition and word association, and a few picture based questions.
On-line IQ tests are similar to Mensa IQ test. If you scored well on those one, you will probably score the same (and even above!) on Mensa IQtest.

You should also check www.highiqsociety.org
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 14-05-2005, 12:24 AM   #23
xcom freak
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Evad@May 13 2005, 11:20 PM
well, i don't know if the test gives different questions or not if you take it again. Apart from this, I'm not sure if I can live to lose the 135 I scored, even if it was by chance LOL. The last test i took i got 126 on, and I scored 119 in highschool.
is it possible to find your equation on three tests? One thing I found interesting is that I have improved over the years. The test did ask my age, I can't remember if the previous two did as well. All three I remember said I was stongest in linguistics(I'm sure deathlord would disagree).
If you take three tests the intervale will be too big :

with those 3 tests you can conclude that your IQ is 95 % sure between 126.66+- 9.6 which meens your IQ mathematicaly speaking is 95% sure between 117.06 and 136.26.

If you take 10 tests the interval would be a lot more smaller and you ll have a better idea of what your 'real' IQ is.
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 14-05-2005, 12:37 AM   #24
TheSmyth
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Hero@May 13 2005, 11:40 PM
You should also check www.highiqsociety.org
120 (significantly above average - 126 required for entry to the hi Iq society)... Not bad considering i haven't slept in over 20 hours though.
TheSmyth is offline                         Send a private message to TheSmyth
Old 14-05-2005, 07:58 AM   #25
dr_st
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by xcom freak@May 13 2005, 10:36 PM
pourcentages
Oh, yeah!
dr_st is offline                         Send a private message to dr_st