Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-11-2010, 08:46 AM   #1
Aimiya
Lurker

Default Help me find a game please?

Hello ^^
After coming across a game I haven't played for years, I was reminded of another game that I never played, but I used to watch my mom play it. I'll try my best to remember some details....

First, I remember that it was an RPG in side-scrolling fashion. You could have up to 4 people on your team, and they could actually age while in a dungeon (I remember seeing their pictures, where they'd start off looking young, and eventually start looking older, so I don't think it was the level number I was looking at). I remember that you could choose at least between elves and humans; I'm unsure if there were more to choose from. I think you actually created the characters, stats and all, so it wasn't like going into a tavern and finding someone to recruit.

I also remember one particular place, where there was a room with acid dropping from the ceiling, and you had to somehow get the gem from this demon statue's hand and if you did, the acid would stop. Combat just seemed like a hack and slash, the monsters would just kind of walk through the group hurting everyone (I have no idea if maybe my mom just didn't know how to block or something, or if that was just how it was) and the party would just keep swinging their weapons.

I also remember a level with a blue sky and bunch of random columns, but my mom couldn't get any further than that because she was underleveled, so I have no idea what lies beyond that.

This game was out somewhere between 17-20 years ago, if that even narrows it down, but this is all I can remember. I never got to play it as a kid, so it would be nice to be able to find it again.

Any help is appreciated, and thank you for looking
Aimiya is offline                         Send a private message to Aimiya
Old 21-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
I also remember a level with a blue sky and bunch of random columns, but my mom couldn't get any further than that because she was underleveled, so I have no idea what lies beyond that.

This game was out somewhere between 17-20 years ago, if that even narrows it down, but this is all I can remember. I never got to play it as a kid, so it would be nice to be able to find it again.
your mom didn't let you play it, just played it for herself and let you watch only? that's really mean
Old 30-11-2010, 04:37 AM   #3
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Hmm... Sounds very familiar, especially part about "monsters goes through party in side-scrolling dungeons". But I cannot remember it right now. Maybe later...
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre