Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-06-2006, 11:32 PM   #31
VikyBoy69

Fun game! It gets a bit stressing at a moment but it's a fun game
VikyBoy69 is offline                         Send a private message to VikyBoy69
Old 23-07-2006, 09:28 PM   #32
Hyper

Hmm it gets stuck when I try to create a new commando, I am on a laptop, OS XP

I have played the game before and it worked fine on my other computer

Old 25-07-2006, 04:39 PM   #33
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Try using DosBox.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 15-11-2006, 10:32 AM   #34
Morrin
Underground

Oh man this is SO classic! Heh. So wonderful memories. I remember playing this with my - that time period - school mates, when the ultrageeks played their fancy unreal and so on. Althought.. I have to admit that I played unreal later on.
Morrin is offline                         Send a private message to Morrin
Old 05-01-2007, 04:13 AM   #35
Thaluikhain

2506 points on hard...using the Uzi.

That documents one in the fortress in Libya was still a pain.

Does anyone use mines? I tend to always seem to have picked up a few.

I killed a dog with a mine once, I was cycling through the weapons to see how many grenades I had (I think in that fortress in Libya), and a dog came round the corner, so I automatically fired...while using mines...the mine goes over its head, and the dog ran backwards a bit and set it off. Lucky, cause I'd otherwise have to use that corridor.

Hmm...in retrospect, it might be useful in the corridor, when 4-5 guys come round the corner.

Oh, killed a pistol guy with a mine...he wandered off around a corner, and I was out of ammo, except for the mine.

Got killed a bit after in both cases...the one in Libya is always hard, and being out of ammo in the other didn't help.

Oh, you can kill people after you "rescue" them...I did that once on purpose, cause I needed a grenade to cut through some wire, and sometimes civilians drop them.

Edit: 2045 on normal with the shotgun...there were plenty of times when I wished I had a "real" weapon this time

Nice to know grenades take out gunboats and armoured cars...they really annoy me, especially when they are moving around

Killed 5 guys with one grenade once...in a room full of barrels...though I once killed 4 "normally".

If a grenade goes off the map, it explodes automatically, BTW, found that out the hard way.
Thaluikhain is offline                         Send a private message to Thaluikhain
Old 07-11-2007, 03:47 PM   #36
Mrazerty
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nosferrath @ May 2 2005, 07:41 PM) [snapback]103277[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
This game is too easy.
[/b]
Try the impossible difficulty...my best prestation in this game ever,is that completed lvl1 on this skill! Bow for the almighty God who manages to finish it completely on impossible!!
Mrazerty is offline                         Send a private message to Mrazerty
Old 21-06-2008, 09:06 PM   #37
Holy Paradise

I love how if you shoot tables and other inanimate objects they emit a human scream.
Holy Paradise is offline                         Send a private message to Holy Paradise
Old 05-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #38
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Im just using this game to make maps.

I made a Vietnam style map, but sadly it's not working. I was hoping by placing more commandows and giving them routes, they'd follow those routes. But instead, they jsut ran around in circles and didn't shoot my enemies, destroying my hopes for a Vietnam styled campaign of levels

If they followed they're route, and shot back, everything would be fine, but Nooooo, they cant.

So instead im making a Hitman Series, where you have a civilian targt, that has guards, and im making in in public places, such as my first level where you sneak through a town with 2 of his guards patroling, and 1 guard gaurding the front door to his hous,e so you must sneak in the back door and kill him
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb