Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-05-2013, 03:39 AM   #1
petreestow

Default (Old PC) Rotating Garden bugs/flowers/ladybug game

This game was found on PC's for windows 95 or 98 (i think i had a gateway computer)

This game was an aerial view and took place in a garden... it was a strategy game

There were circles made up of objects such as bugs/flowers/ladybugs

You had to rotate the objects of the circle to match the pattern of the example picture that they gave you

The thing is that you had to put everything in order, or to reproduce a given series of objects, by rotating, and then you completed the first level and pass to the following one.

Soooo....Imagine looking down at say 3 circles placed in a triangle position Each circle touches the other circle at one point, making each circle having 2 touch points. Each circle has say 5 different objects on them. You can rotate each circle to change where the objects within the circle are positioned. When you rotate the pattern of each circle in the correct position, they should have the same objects touching at the touch points. When you complete the correct rotations, you move onto the next level that might now have 5 circles.

The theme music was very happy and sounded like - Smokey Robinson -The Tears Of A Clown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zww7FQILQec

-it is NOT an object drop down game like tetris

-it is NOT a jewel games where there are 25 jewels in one square 5x5 box.

Anyone know the name of this game???
Thanks!!!

----------

Here's some examples of what it may have played:

http://www.skillpod.com/strategy-games/rotation

http://www.mobygames.com/game/window...ShotId,318744/

Last edited by petreestow; 29-05-2013 at 03:54 AM.
petreestow is offline                         Send a private message to petreestow
Old 10-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
NickyJ

It sounds a lot like Spring Weekend, which was in a pack of games called Microsoft Entertainment Pack: The Puzzle Collection.

Screenshots

Music:
NickyJ is offline                         Send a private message to NickyJ
Old 12-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

MS Entertainment pack!

That's bugged me since I seen first post. I knew that I seen something very similar, but wasn't able to remember it for sure... It was, like, 13 years ago!
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 12-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
NickyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
MS Entertainment pack!

That's bugged me since I seen first post. I knew that I seen something very similar, but wasn't able to remember it for sure... It was, like, 13 years ago!
I still have the cd packed away.... somewhere. I have half a mind to dig it out and give Rat Poker another (addicting) whirl.
NickyJ is offline                         Send a private message to NickyJ