Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-02-2006, 07:55 AM   #211
Guest_Alexander

Hi at all!

Thx to that one who said where i can download the game I love you ( more your comment than you LOL )
EDIT: And it is that coment that brings trouble to people - hope being baned from the site is fun!

Thx to you guys! I've played Soul Reaver 2 Blood Omen 2 and soon Defiance and now I'm happy that i'm able to play Blood Omen 1 and perhaps Soul Reaver 1 soon too!

Old 13-03-2006, 05:58 PM   #212
yaargh

Quote:
This Warez request has been intercepted and annihilated.

NO ASKING FOR WAREZ, PLEASE!!!
This post has been edited by the_fifth_horseman on Mar 13 2006, 19:23 GMT

Old 07-04-2006, 01:52 AM   #213

i cant move the character. :help:

Old 07-04-2006, 07:22 AM   #214
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Apr 7 2006, 01:52 AM
i cant move the character. :help:
Can you be a bit more specific? Did you try using the arrow keys?

What scene do you see when you try moving your character? (maybe post a print-screen if you can?)
Old 07-04-2006, 09:02 AM   #215
a15drian
Game freak

Send a message via MSN to a15drian

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL i have repeated this a 1000000000000000000000000000 times :eeeeeh: shis man can't you read press the window button and then go back to the game or try the option i gave it to the others my 5 steps to run the game if you can't move the caracter
Old 13-04-2006, 09:50 AM   #216

how do you save this game or am i beeing stupid....???

Old 13-04-2006, 12:19 PM   #217
a15drian
Game freak

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: thats easy LOL if you find a big altar you can go in the midle on a sign and it ask you if you wan't to save ok
Old 24-04-2006, 02:08 PM   #218
Boo

Hi all,

I was wandering around, looking for a solution to my problem with the game...
It's the same one described by so many people, but the suggested solution doesn't work.

THE SITUATION:

The game gets stuck after the opening cinematic. The Bartender says his first line, but the conversation doesn't continue. Also, the game does not light up but stays dark. Kain is unmovable, of course.

MY ATTEMPS TO RUN THE GAME:

At first the game's installation did not recognise i have enough room on my hard disk for the installation. to solve this i created a shortcut to the SPLASH.EXE file from the CD, and opened it using WIN98 compatibility.

after successfully installing the game, i faced a new issue - when i tried to play all i got was a black screen and dripping water sound. the patch from http://www.thelostworlds.net/BO1-XP.HTML worked and finally i got to the game menu.

that's when my current problem takes place.

The solution of minimizing the game (using the Windoes key, alt+ctrl+del, alt+tab or any other alternative) fails, as the game isn't minimized. It just stays there, and whatever menu I opened is displayed flashing on top of the game screen. I am barely able to see the menu, but when i move with the arrows i can see for just a moment the line I'm currently on. My only option is to End the KAIN.EXE process from the Task Manager.

Another failed attempt was the use of TURBO program to slow down my computer. This seemed to work sometimes, and at several occasions i was able to play after the first cinematic, only to get stuck after the second one (the ressurection one). i even got it to work once beyond that point, and made it as far as the pillars, but that was it. i got no further.

Updating the game from http://home.comcast.net/~carebears4every1/KainSetup.exe
or any other place did not work either.

Does anyone know what can I do to get the game to work? I’m beginning to believe the challenge of this game is to get it to work, not playing it…
Boo is offline                         Send a private message to Boo
Old 25-04-2006, 10:55 AM   #219
Benny-Danny

Can anybody help me?
I want to know how many games of legacy of kain are, and what is the first game and the last!

Thanks!

Old 25-04-2006, 11:08 AM   #220
a15drian
Game freak

the 1st game is Blood Omen:Legacy of Kain
the 2nd is Blood Omen 2
the 3rd is Soul Reaver i don't have it
the 4rth is Soul Reaver 2