Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-01-2007, 03:10 AM   #211
CJ Marren

I think it was one of the first adventure games I played, and it sucked me right into the genre. Everything was right; the story, the character development, and the genuinely scary scenes!

Yahtzee is a terrific storyteller... 7DAS and Trilby's Notes expanded on this, and I'm sure the upcoming game (the final in the series) will top them all.
CJ Marren is offline                         Send a private message to CJ Marren
Old 02-03-2007, 02:03 AM   #212
Kissaki

I'm surprised that with all these pages there is only one post where someone is expressing their incredulity about the twin's corpse being buried in the bathroom. There are only two possibilities, neither remotely plausible. Either he buried himself as a final act of insanity, or someone else buried him (either the ones who found him or the ones who dug him up from a PROPER burial site) in which case the glaringly obvious question is WHY. This, to me, is a much bigger mystery than how Trilby's car got to the back yard.

There's also another thing I noticed right away. Trilby won't use his grappling hook to scale the walls (because of the conveniently placed ravine on the other side, which would make you question the sanity of the architect), but in the back yard there is a tree on the other side of the wall. Why couldn't he scale the wall and climb down that tree?

I love the game all the same, though. This is what a good point'n'click adventure game is all about.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:49 PM   #213

this has nothing to do with 5 days astranger..but has anyone played 6 days a sacrifice?

Old 04-03-2007, 04:51 PM   #214

because im stuck and there isnt a forum for it on here...

Old 05-03-2007, 05:25 AM   #215
Moonypond

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 5 2007, 04:49 AM) [snapback]281857[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
this has nothing to do with 5 days astranger..but has anyone played 6 days a sacrifice?
[/b]

I have played 6DAS and finished it. I got confused by the ending... :blink:

Regarding forums... there is one on Reloaded and FullyRamblomatic.com (the owner).
Moonypond is offline                         Send a private message to Moonypond
Old 07-03-2007, 03:14 AM   #216

thank yooou

Old 12-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #217
RyuRanX

Send a message via AIM to RyuRanX

I loved this game too. But the story looks like the one from Scratches. Maybe Scratches was made based on this game... it can't be just coincidence... play both and you will see...
RyuRanX is offline                         Send a private message to RyuRanX
Old 19-03-2007, 01:36 AM   #218
rupertbear

aw classic! recently downloaded both 5 Days a Stranger & 7 days a Sceptic & what a nostalgic journey it's been. Very much old skool adventure gaming. Surprisingly engaging as well, i love Yahtzee's style & ideas. Thank you very much for this, look forward to any more of your creations...

k:
rupertbear is offline                         Send a private message to rupertbear
Old 22-07-2007, 04:24 AM   #219

best. game. ever.

Old 25-07-2007, 10:29 AM   #220

How do I summon the Welder? I have no clue at the moment...
Someone please help!