Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #71
rainwife
Abandonia nerd

The funny thing was, that when I came home, I wanted to speak Croatian - not that my parents wouldn't understand, but it seemed odd.
Yeah, maybe next time, you should talk Slovene to me
rainwife is offline                         Send a private message to rainwife
Old 16-11-2005, 05:51 PM   #72
atomos
Lurker

WTF???? VI HRVATI??? :eeeeeh:

MI HRVATI, MI HRVATI, MI HRVATI, JEEEEEBOTE KOLKO NAS IMA, JEEEEEBOTE KOLKO NAS IMA.......................

atomos is offline                         Send a private message to atomos
Old 16-11-2005, 05:57 PM   #73
Dino
Call me Edmund

Hi, atomos! First and foremost, this is English-only forum.

Second, check your PM box!
Old 16-11-2005, 06:04 PM   #74
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by atomos@Nov 16 2005, 06:51 PM
WTF???? VI HRVATI??? :eeeeeh:

MI HRVATI, MI HRVATI, MI HRVATI, JEEEEEBOTE KOLKO NAS IMA, JEEEEEBOTE KOLKO NAS IMA.......................
Erm, I suppose that roughly translates as "Wtf? You Croat? Me Croat, me Croat, me Croat, gee, but Kolko has no MA, gee, but Kolko has no MA"

Or maybe not.:P
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 16-11-2005, 06:22 PM   #75
Dino
Call me Edmund

Quote:
Originally posted by A. J. Raffles@Nov 16 2005, 08:04 PM
Erm, I suppose that roughly translates as "Wtf? You Croat? Me Croat, me Croat, me Croat, gee, but Kolko has no MA, gee, but Kolko has no MA"

Or maybe not.:P
That would be exactly as follows:

''WTF? You're Croats? We Croats, We Croats, We Croats, OMFG there's lots of us, OMFG there's lots of us!''

Doesn't make much sense in English, because it's something our sport supporters cheer during the game. ''Jebote'' wouldn't actually mean ''OMFG'', but the context is similar.
Old 16-11-2005, 07:08 PM   #76
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Oh well, close enough.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 16-11-2005, 08:20 PM   #77
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Jebote, sorry for late reply!

First of all I want to thank Romano for great lunch and dinner. Yummy!!! <== "EAT ME! EAT ME!!!"
Then I would like to thank him for accommodation, too. (I didn't mess up Kosta's bed, didn't I? )
Now, what more can I say 'bout Romano? He's workaholic (don't kill me), patient, and generous. All in all, great man that organized this meeting completely alone.

Overlord is my old friend from Split. We have already met there, and he didn't change a bit! He's still a good fellow, good student (wow, I hope I will pass all exams in time when I go to university), ....and rocker of course!!! :Titan:
Now Betty was a problem! She taught Overlord a lesson: "Don't make cats mad!" ...and yes, she like C# a lot.

Quote:
"Unknown" Hero isn't unknow, but he is a hero. Hmm, what to say about him, maybe I was taken by him the most (no offence others), because he is such a sweet "boy" - maybe not with best of manners :whistle: , but just crazy (Ludnica) enought * Maybe I miss my sister and he reminded me on her - yeah yeah, I know, I'm sentimental.
Rainwife, you make me blush!!! :wub:
I also noticed that you watch sport on TV. Tennis was your favorite!
BTW your mixure of English-Croatian-Slovenish was so entertaining!

Seb was just the way I imagined him! Funny and cheerfull. There isn't a bit of proffesor in him! Lucky kids in his class... :whistle:
BTW Seb and I have the biggest quoting pyramid ever!!!

Tulac is party boy! He likes to hang out with his friends (that's at least what I noticed). We had one meeting before already. And on that meeting he couldn't come first day, because he felt somekind "mamuran" (drowsy).

I'm looking forward for next meeting!!! Romano organize it as sunnest possible, I want to eat more of frutti di mare! LOL
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 16-11-2005, 08:27 PM   #78
Dino
Call me Edmund

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Hero@Nov 16 2005, 10:20 PM
Tulac is party boy! He likes to hang out with his friends (that's at least what I noticed). We had one meeting before already. And on that meeting he couldn't come first day, because he felt somekind "mamuran" (drowsy).

I'm looking forward for next meeting!!! Romano organize it as sunnest possible, I want to eat more of frutti di mare! LOL
@UH: Isn't that the longest post you have ever written?

Oh yes, thanx so much for those DVD's, they're filled with great stuff! My rocker soul is highly satisfied with those videos!

BTW, you already forgot that crazy night in The Movie Pub first time you were here? Now I'm disappointed... Infact, angry! :ranting:

LOL
Old 16-11-2005, 08:39 PM   #79
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Hero@Nov 16 2005, 11:20 PM
Seb was just the way I imagined him! Funny and cheerfull. There isn't a bit of proffesor in him! Lucky kids in his class... :whistle:
BTW Seb and I have the biggest quoting pyramid ever!!!
If you don't believe it - check it out (BTW - the part at the bottom should be quoted as well, but the boards can't handle it anymore :angel: :

There was a post here so long, the script couldn't handle the post anymore, but it's now removed :whistle:
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 16-11-2005, 08:44 PM   #80
Dino
Call me Edmund

I was thinking about quoting your last post, but the sensible side of me prevailed!

I feel privileged being amongst few people who can understand your pyramid (perverznjaci!)! LOL