Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Default Got a copy of Gunman Chronicles?

I've found out about this last week. I got Gunman Chronicles in mail and its really a nice game. Mixing western with Sci-fi, throws in ancient ruins and dinosaurs....really interesting.

Do you happen to have a copy of Gunman Chronicles somewhere? If so, its actually more worth than you think. Im not sure how well people know this, but you can get free games with its CD key! Ands its entirely legit! And this should work for cd-keys of re-releases too, like Sierra Best Sellers series.

You're gonna need a Steam for this. On the bottom left, choose the option that lets you activate products on Steam (whatever its called in English, running a Finnish Steam here) and type in your Gunman Chronicles CD-key. This will grant you a free Half-Life platinum pack, which includes:

- Half-Life
- Half-Life: Opposing Force
- Half-Life: Blue Shift
- Deathmatch Classic
- Ricochet
- Team Fortress Classic
- Day of Defeat
- Counter-Strike

Thats about a 40€ worth of games! And for me, a copy of Gunman Chronicles only costed 2€ (plus shipping). Enjoy!

(NOTE: Dont bother trying any of the CD keys you find online. Im sure someone has tried those one's already. Also, in case someone has a CD key, but its pretty much useless for them (Like you already own all the games; I already had purchased half of those), I know a person who would love to have one.)
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen