Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-09-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
Wojciech115

Default Passage 4 2.4.2 by netmin games...

Hello again !

Exactly, as in the title. . .

I search full version of game : Passage 4 by netmin games version XL.

anyone have this game ?? Can somebody help me, please ??

Here is a description of this game and image of this game...

http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...nd-color=black

"Forget all about those match-3, mahjong, dominoes, and memory games, Passage 4 beats them all!

Place tiles on the board to match the color or symbol of adjacent tiles to create 'passages' from edge to edge.
Complete rows and columns ('passages') disappear from the board.
Passage 4 is a easy to learn but challenging game that incorporates the aspects of several popular games.
It will keep you fascinated for hours. Give it a try!

Features
- 3 different game modes: Clear, Continue and Classic
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Beautiful graphics in comic style
- 5 different background images
- 6 different stone sets
- Local and global high score lists
- Great sound effects and background music
- Spoken tutorial and detailed manual
- Continue function makes it possible to continue playing at the last level
- More than 220 levels

Now the granddaddy of casual games - Passage 3 - finally has a worthy successor."

Here are two links to the page of the game in German and English :

http://www.passage4.de/
http://www.passage4.de/index_en.php

As I've written above, I am looking for a full game Passage 4 2.4.2 version of the game XL. Also all the time I'm talking about the game Passage 4 2.4.2 designed for the PC and not the Android system.

So, my questions :
Is there a way to unlock the XL version of the game ??
Can somebody upload for me full version of this game ??
Please help members of this forum in this case.

Any help in this matter I will be very grateful and thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Wojciech115
Wojciech115 is offline                         Send a private message to Wojciech115
Old 13-09-2015, 07:47 PM   #2
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Send a message via MSN to patryckslasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojciech115 View Post
http://www.passage4.de/
http://www.passage4.de/index_en.php

As I've written above, I am looking for a full game Passage 4 2.4.2 version of the game XL. Also all the time I'm talking about the game Passage 4 2.4.2 designed for the PC and not the Android system.

So, my questions :
Is there a way to unlock the XL version of the game ??
Can somebody upload for me full version of this game ??
Please help members of this forum in this case.

Any help in this matter I will be very grateful and thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Wojciech115
As you can see, it's on Steam, here's the link:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=441028316
You can buy it here
I can't say if it's the buylink for PC, but it's being sold alright...
Old 14-09-2015, 01:14 PM   #3
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryckslasher View Post
As you can see, it's on Steam, here's the link:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=441028316
Well, technically speaking, game is not on Steam yet. It's only allowed for Steam.

But as company is alive and kicking, it's sold anyway, right.
Old 17-09-2015, 03:42 PM   #4
Wojciech115

Default Re: Passage 4 2.4.2 by netmin games...

Hello ! For a long time I did not write anything. Now the answer.

Thank you very much for your response regarding my question about this game. A computer game is a new, recently developed by netmin games.

I hope that it will enter into sale on Steam in full XL. Until then I will continue to look for the full version of the game mode XL for free.
Furthermore, I would add that there is a full version of the game in Christmas mode, the full name Passage 4 Christmas Edition. But this game is only available on Windows 10.
Unfortunately, I 'm working on Windows Vista Home Premium and I can not download this free game from the official website so:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...n/9wzdncrdlxq7

So, my question to forum members working on Windows 10.
Can any of you (working on Windows 10) for me to download the full version of this free computer game named Passage 4 Christmas Edition ?
Could someone send me a PM with the installation files forming part of the game ?

I would be very grateful to you for sending me this game. For all your help in advance thank you very much. I would love to play in the full version of this free computer game. If I could play it I would be very happy.

Best Regards, Wojciech115

Last edited by Wojciech115; 17-09-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Wojciech115 is offline                         Send a private message to Wojciech115
Old 17-09-2015, 07:56 PM   #5
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

You don't understand, Wojciech. If game available only for Win10, it means, most probably, that it uses famous "tiles" of Win 8/10. This game simply will not run on any other system, as (most probably) important graphical libraries are missing.

Oh, and also, Windows Store does not give you installers. It simply installs the game on your machine, silently.
Old 18-09-2015, 11:50 AM   #6
Wojciech115

Default Re: Passage 4 2.4.2 by netmin games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
You don't understand, Wojciech. If game available only for Win10, it means, most probably, that it uses famous "tiles" of Win 8/10. This game simply will not run on any other system, as (most probably) important graphical libraries are missing.

Oh, and also, Windows Store does not give you installers. It simply installs the game on your machine, silently.
Yes you are right. This game is designed exclusively for Windows 8/10.
I just thought maybe there is some way to run it under another system such as Windows Vista Home Premium. Since you wrote that the game in question does not have a system just is hidden in the games menu of Windows 8/10, now you understand that you can not run it under a different system. Yes, it may be also related to the fact that other systems do not support the appropriate graphic libraries created especially for this system, or Windows 8/10.
In addition, the fact that a free version of the game Passage 4 Christmas Edition does not have any installation files such as setup and the like. Only A Game Passage 4 2.4.2 Mode XL has the file(s) because it was created under my system you are currently working, and so Windows Vista Home Premium.

Interestingly, the game Passage 4 2.4.2 runs without problem on Windows Vista Home Premium. This is a free version and as I wrote earlier I am looking still full version of this game mode XL. How would you something ever knew or met with the full version of the game mode XL, please let me know.

For the time being until then it is not available for sale or download on Steam. I'll wait until Steam will make this game, because then I could afford it to download or possibly purchase the full version in XL mode.

I will be very grateful for every answer in this case. The game is really great and gives me great joy to play in it. And above all, a free version of the game (Passage 4 2.4.2) without any problem working under my system you are currently working, and so Windows Vista Home Premium.

Regards, Wojciech115

Last edited by Wojciech115; 18-09-2015 at 01:22 PM.