Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-07-2017, 08:22 PM   #301
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Red face

Well... I'm drinking water right now! It is a done deal. That means for the rest of my life plain filtered water# I hope I don't regret it. I mean Win3.11 or sugar? That is a tough one. Let's weigh the options... Sugar equals Coca-Cola classic (my fav drink), Snapple Peach (my fav Snapple), Lemonade (I guess I can do without the sugar and use plain lemon for the smell?), hehe, Hazelnut Ice Coffee (my fav coffee), Ice Cream Butter Pecan (my fav Ice Cream!!!), etc.

I don't think I am in a position to bargain. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 20-07-2017, 12:30 AM   #302
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUSttt

Well although I am still officially selling it on eBay I am giving Abandonia exclusive Abandoned rights to carry this game the way it is.
Attached Files
File Type: rar JESUSTTT.rar (79.3 KB, 20 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 20-07-2017, 05:38 AM   #303
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Just a note... it is still in development. The cool thing about this is that you can currently change the character set by text editing the .chr files. For instance the current text says "JESUS!" 3 times. However you can edit the j.chr to make the letter j look anyway you want.

The game is played like the original tic tac toe except you can impose your own move on the top of the previous move as long as you use the mouse. Any 3 matches will still end the game. There is a quick mouse control that restarts the game... just click on the top left square when the game ends and everything resets. Everything is controlled by the mouse.

It is meant to be a quick family game that you can play by its original tic tac toe intention or a slight shift in game play by imposing moves on top of the previous moves.

The graphics is pretty basic at this moment in time. However more is potentially planned. Maybe animal scenarios in the background all around the board later on?

To install, just extract to the desired directory. Then to run just click twice on the ttt.exe file. You have to make a short cut manually since I do not know how to do that yet if ever.

hehe

Anyways I have been talking a lot lately and I'm sorry for that. I have a recent scare of cancer and I felt like expressing everything on my mind before I could have died. However it seems I am allergic to the sun! I get bumps on my skins when I go out into direct sunlight. I have to wait until the sun goes down. I can still mow the lawn so long that it is dark and the sun is not out yet. My skin stays normal so long that I am out of the sun! Whew... thank you Jesus Christ at least I am still alive.

You do NOT have to buy my game to play it. I only list it up on eBay because it is a accomplishment that I have completed. It is not much to look at however it is a Windows software and it does a install of sorts almost like the professionals! hehe
Old 20-07-2017, 05:42 AM   #304
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I know it is a little off however I feel it is a little important. Actually highly important. The treated area left a big scar and discoloration on my skin! So to those who think they look ugly don't worry. There is someone out there who feels that way too although you are just too conscious about yourself to think straight. hehe Seriously, no one is ugly!

Like my grandma says 'Tank YOU!'
Old 20-07-2017, 06:11 AM   #305
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Back on track. I better stick to my own thread! hehe
Old 20-07-2017, 06:26 AM   #306
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default No one lives forever!

I was thinking about the title and it is really romantic. Imagine living your life to the fullest and having done it all before you die! What if we don't live for eternity like the fairtale? That would be ashamed. But don't get me wrong. Don't be reckless. Just do small things that you would not normally do that wold be fun. Have a little fun but don't do anything you'll regret!
Old 20-07-2017, 07:16 AM   #307
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Wow! There are so many games on here. I don't know were to begin. hehe Well if God blesses me with this sign of extended life then I hope I can get to a few of them before I pass. I mean I need to pass all the levels for a few games at least. I haven't passed many games however I remember playing Bard's Tale I back on the Commodore 64 in 1983. That was a D&D game. Totally cool since I had to buy this tablet where I had to map out the dungeons. It had spell casting and all. You you had a party with with to give a good fight. And the safe bet is to trust only God!!! hehe It is my favourite game to this day. I played every single day until I passed all the levels. I saved a lot so when I died I ould load from the last point of save and that was my cheat. hehe Thanks Bard Tale's for that cheat. I know I died many times before making it to the end. What fun is life without a little cheat here and there right? Just sayin.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:38 AM   #308
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Don't take drugs unless doctors prescribe!

Don't take drugs unless doctors prescribe. Even the one set of drugs I take prescribe from the doctor depletes my calcium from my bones drastically so I have to supplement with calcium like in calcium tablets. However make sure you don't overdose although the body is an amazing machine it has a limit and cancer through sunlight cell mutatation could results. Smoking is a form of drug mutation to the cells slowly over time. I was watching a doctor showing a section of a dead cells and they were all black in the the lungs. Just because George Burns can smoke a cigar all the way to 90 doesn't mean us average Joe can.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:09 AM   #309
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

It is cool. I am waiting for my Win3.11 to arrive in the mail; In the time being I am using the archived Win3.11 found online. I found my software doesn't work right in Win3.11. Someone leaked an update that works. These days you can find anything online except for some brand new things. For instance if someone just thought of it and is new then that thought is new. hehe Then it has to be transferred and that is a copy of that thought in someone else's head. So this post should receive a $1 per copy... sigh I am rich now. j/k
Old 21-07-2017, 01:37 AM   #310
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I am not able to support another operating system outside of the following because of financial constrains. I currently have:

1. MS DOS 6.22
2. DOSBox 0.74
3. Windows 3.11
4. Windows 2000
5. Windows XP
*. Windows Vista
7. Windows 8

Although I do have Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 I would have to format my entire drive and erase everything I have on the drive to install it.