Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-07-2017, 08:48 AM   #291
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!

Well, I Nguyen Khoa Tien, have learned how to implement the mouse into my softwares today with the help of Charles Petzold's book... Programming Windows (first edition) copyrighted 1988. My software should work for Windows 3.11 all the way up to Windows 10. However I will not include it right at this moment since I am short on time.

In the brief time I have for today I just wanted to thank all my friends on Abandonia for being there for me while I was sick! My affected area has healed completely and the scab has also fallen away into oblivion. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 17-07-2017, 09:02 AM   #292
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well today I will recall a game I used to play all the time when I was a spoiled kid... Donkey Kong! Wow!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 17-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #293
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I am humble to God of heaven and earth... I got 3 different TTT out. One is for DOS... the other is for Windows 3.11 all the way up to XP... and the last is for Windows 8 to Windows 10.

I hope you enjoy since it is out for sale on eBay for $20. Not only that but it is my creation and remake from someone you know.

By Nguyen Khoa Tien
son of Huong Thi Vu and Nguyen Binh Thuy
brother to Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi

20170717042612: Only the Windows TTT has mouse and keyboard input.
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTT.rar (58.8 KB, 24 views)
Old 17-07-2017, 01:25 PM   #294
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!!!!!

Well being a programmer I am prone to make mistakes. In fact I've made over 1000 mistakes in my programming lifetime. So I am a failure. However my mom Huong Thi Vu says keep trying and this time the DOS one should work. Have fun like DOSBox says!

God of heaven and earth... please protect me from all evils# In this new day and age it is easy to hex edit and put your own name on. It is easy to text edit out the original author's intentions.

So here I am putting that I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, am the original creator of the remake for TicTacToe here and many other DOS and Windows programs.

I am the son of my blood mom Huong Thi Vu and flesh dad Nguyen Binh Thuy.

I am brother to true siblings from the same biological parents listed above in this post.
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTT.rar (81.9 KB, 26 views)
Old 17-07-2017, 07:12 PM   #295
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Talking JESUS!!!!!

Well... my TTT is slowly becoming more and more accurate. Previously the software did not check for end of game and allowed it to change although it is the end of game. In this new one there is an error check however if you have mouse control you can still override the square before end of game. So it is a bit unique!

It is not Star Wars on PS4 or soccer on XBOX 360 but my parents taught me to be humble to God of heaven and earth# Thank you God that my game is something... maybe? hehe
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTT.rar (86.3 KB, 21 views)
Old 17-07-2017, 09:28 PM   #296
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!!!

Thanks to my real parents. My mom says she'll get me Windows 3.11 or Windows 95. I figure since Windows 3.11 is the first of the few Windows I am going for Windows 3.11. My cousin Carl did have Windows 95 however I did not realize I would almost need it and threw it out in the trash years ago! My lost.

Thank you mom Huong Thi Vu; although I asked to get both she requested I get only 1 or the other since I just bought Q+bert. And I know how hard she works. I remember going up to the store to help her and she would sell groceries and only profiting by the pennies#

In fact she from time to time collects change to remember how hard she has worked to get to where she is today. So anyone who is jealous... don't be! She suffered much in her life for status!!! That is like being a programmer. You don't just wake up one day and know everything. You have to work from the ground up and keep studying. That is why we go to school.

Anyways enough of that. I just wanted to share that I am getting Windows 3.11. I already downloaded the pirated one to see if I like it and I like it. It is classic. It is amazing how Microsoft is consistent in allowing Windows softwares to run from one Windows to another. For instance a Windows software that was created for Windows XP can run on Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 95, AND Windows 3.11! There is a break between Windows XP/Vista and Windows 8/10 though. So you have to change up almost by nothing however there is a subtle almost insignificant change in programming coding.

DOS is pretty much programming too. However the logic is more straight forward and not multi tasking unless you program it to be. I started programming from the time I was 9 on the Commodore 64 in 1984 and broke from time to time until now. So don't worry eventually you'll get there just keep at it like my bless and honour mom says. My honour dad says keep studying and you'll be the best or one of the best at what you do.

Thanks mom... Huong Thi Vu
Thanks dad... Nguyen Binh Thuy

Thanks sis for being a winner first through graduating and having a family!
Sis: Nguyen Khoa Thuyen
Sis: Nguyen Khoa Thi

Oh... I am humble to God of heaven and earth for giving me the talent in the first place through my parents' genes. My father was an engineer and helicopter pilot and my mother a business noble woman. It runs in the family. My sisters are both technical workers too.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:32 AM   #297
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well..... the TTT is finally complete for the basics. Now it just needs the dressing! I don't know if I want to do the dressings. However my mom says it would be nice. Otherwise it is just the basic TTT with all the logics for a 2 player game# Trust me..... if you were a programmer you would know it is hard work. Even this I am humble to God of heaven and earth for getting me through. I don't know however for my stamina I value it at $20 USD and it is on eBay. <smiley> Well... somehow I got to make a living before my mom passes away. I don't know about giving my softwares away all the time like this. I will grow old eating out of the trash again if I am not careful. The first time I was lucky the food was in a clean trash bag and a nice person gave it to me.

There are 3 TTTs:

1. DOS
2. Win3.11 -> WinXP
3. Win8 -> Win10

Oh I forgot WinVista should be in one of the 3?
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTT.rar (86.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 18-07-2017, 03:00 PM   #298
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Just another TTT that nobody ever downloads... sigh!
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTT.rar (87.5 KB, 28 views)
Old 19-07-2017, 03:12 AM   #299
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile God, Jesus Christ, is number best of good and only good for eternity#

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

Well here is my weekly double... I love my mom with all respect! She told me I can still get Windows 3.11 only if it is under $40 with free shipping and is sealed and has all the items like COA and official and genuine. She works hard for the pennies so she doesn't want to get ripped off. I understand where she is coming from so I told her I'll wait to see if any is listed like that.

God... I love my mom Huong Thi Vu with the most respect due to her... all respect. However there is a catch... no more sugar in my diet like Snapple, Coca-Cola, etc.

Thank you LORD of heaven and earth... you give me a mother that loves me and cares for my wellbeing# However I must repay you please let it be done for eternity### And if I should fall short of the glory please reimburst me so that I make up for it for eternity##### JESUS! Also my dad must be proud of me in his dearly respect grave and in Heaven that I am a Windows programming aspiration too now. I made my first or second real game and it is fun to me. My humble name is Nguyen Khoa Tien.

Hopefully I can make it up to my family that I am slow and disabled before I pass to Heaven############ Thank you God.
Old 19-07-2017, 02:15 PM   #300
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Live life to the fullest is so cliche!

You've heard it before 'live your life to the fullest'... but wait if that is the case I'd be jumping off the bridge and getting all the highs in life I can! F that# I'm going to be humble and sit in a corner and work on the computer for the rest of my life. If I wanted to get my jocks off I'd just go to a naughty site hehe Seriously that is more sensible.

Anyways there's plenty to do on the computer. I love working on Windows XP. I know it is a pretty virus prone system. But if you are careful and only surf Abandonia and your emails it is safe to me so far.

Well I'm listening to 80's music right now... Journey! I only have like 200 CDs donated to me from my other cousin. I am a big leech. He is like super rich but he deserves it. He could have gotten a luxury car but ditched it for a family sedan for his wife and kids. Always going to church and all... a real catholic spoiled bratt from birth.

My mom on the other hand is a super hard worker and true catholic too. Unfortunately for her I saw her suffer during the times when we were poor people. We all came to America in the 70's and had nothing like I said.

Today we have house car computer etc.

I collect welfare because she made me an outcast for sinning against one of the family members. So I actually rent a room in her home. The welfare money goes to pay for my rented room and food for each month. I'm not rich like my mom but I'm happy. People with money left over are not aware they are not necessary to have. I live and spend every penny for my room and food each month and the little I have left I spend on internet so I can have a social life on Abandonia. hehe I have no responsibilities whatsoever and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't know what people see in getting married. Never been in mutual love. So don't know!