Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-07-2017, 07:28 AM   #271
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default My mom Huong Thi Vu actually bought it for me!

I know Microsoft has took a lot of programmers away from Borland to the point where Borland is a small company now a days. However I actually have all the tools I need from Borland so I am happy about that. They have branched off into Embarcadero to support the old DOS tools to the best of my knowledge while Borland the original company is MicroFocus now. MicroFocus/Borland supports Windows and tablet programming like Android and Apple iPad etc. I might be a little off.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 12-07-2017, 07:34 AM   #272
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
There are lots of free tools to program for any platform including Windows. Borland isn't popular actually. Just Google it
Windows is a happening platform these days since it is Windows 10 currently. So people are still profiting even from the free compilers.

I heard Pelles C is a free Windows compilers but I wonder with my experiences what is the catch? There is always a catch in my experiences. You know that unwritten agreement that you must abide by. Even the free compilers have a lot of documents to go through before you know what you are getting into.

The paid ones are at least up front with you and do not have liabilities usually. They say you're all paid up so go your way and leave us alone with your money!

Just saying#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 12-07-2017, 07:40 AM   #273
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Exclamation

An example of a catch for a *free* software is Borand Turbo C 2.01 for DOS. You can make exe programs for DOS however you have to buy their User's Guide and Programmer's Guide since it is just the software. In addition you have to put their copyright message on there unless you have a copyright officially through the copyright office of your own.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:48 AM   #274
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

However if you don't mind it not working for Windows 3.11, 95, 98, etc then go for Borland's C++ 5.5 free edition. It is limited to Windows XP on up to Windows 10 so far! There is no icon or cursor maker for your Windows software. However the free edition allows you to be exe and it runs in XP and Win10!!!

I just prefer programming for all the platforms from DOS to Windows 10 since that is my field of choice#
Old 13-07-2017, 08:24 AM   #275
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I'm a failure again!

I tried completing my tutorial on Windows programming to the 800th pages and failed. I only got to page 120 or so and quit so far. What else is new? It is just another project of mine that I dropped out in.

In other news I have no time on my hand after the scare of passing away. So I am staying up much of my time and only sleeping when I need to recover. I remember a distant relative's husband says he sleeps 5+ hours a night now that he is in his 80's. I am starting to understand why.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:30 AM   #276
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Any positive that comes from me is from God of heaven and earth! I've always went through my life and thought I could do it alone. But I'm wrong. It is all God of heaven and earth.
Old 14-07-2017, 05:50 AM   #277
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I am listening to the music "(Jesus) Christ is born..." by Witney Houston.
Old 14-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #278
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I've been looking into developing graphics specifically 3D graphics. This Windows 8/10 program is a 3D model. It uses hand drawn graphics to create 3D box that is animated.

Edit: I just checked to see if it would work for win2k, xp, and vista...

all works!
Attached Files
File Type: rar 0adg.rar (51.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: rar BIN.rar (57.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by tienkhoanguyen; 14-07-2017 at 09:46 AM. Reason: added bin source code
Old 15-07-2017, 06:10 AM   #279
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

This is one of my greatest programs... it doesn't have the source code so don't get your hopes up. However it loads a bitmap picture and shows it in Windows. It is just the basics. The color red is the blood of Jesus Christ dying on the cross for all our sins. The lady on the right is virgin Mary who born Jesus Christ from her womb; She remains a virgin even after birth of Jesus Christ!
Attached Files
File Type: rar JESUS.rar (156.9 KB, 12 views)
Old 15-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #280
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

The previous post is a great program for Windows 8/8.1/10; Now is the same good and great program for Windows prior to Windows 8... EVEN DOS is included!