Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-02-2005, 03:10 AM   #11
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Oh yeah, are you the one who edited one of my post to make me look like a sick maniac?

If yes, then I still hold a personnal grudge agaisnt you BTW.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:22 AM   #12
JJXB
Pi-voh

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Feb 4 2005, 03:10 AM
Oh yeah, are you the one who edited one of my post to make me look like a sick maniac?

good on ya for that dream! thats given me some respect for you (considering EOF falsely accused me of trolling in the past :ranting: but by your definition of trolling, i'm no troll )
JJXB is offline                         Send a private message to JJXB
Old 04-02-2005, 04:19 AM   #13
taikara
Abandonia Homie

Trolling?

Saying stuff just to make people mad for no reason? People really do that? That's so sad.

I spend too much time in my own little world. I should venture out of the Art Forum more often. Or actually, maybe I should just stay there. Yikes.
taikara is offline                         Send a private message to taikara
Old 04-02-2005, 05:21 AM   #14
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

It's almost non-existant on Abandonia, but venture to other boards (one in particular), you'll people who just flame to flame, troll and the likes. That one particular forum's got it so bad, admins do it too. People posting completely off-topic in threads, their message being: "I hope you die a slow, painful death" and when it doesn't stop at just one or a few messages, but literally in each thread and you ask why there's nothing done 'bout them, an admin replies with: "Because he's intelligent and shouldn't take crap from a moron like you." and similar messages, then temp-banning you. If you've been in a hellhole like that, you know what filth roams the net and that that filth doesn't even pause here.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 04-02-2005, 05:33 AM   #15
Schabernakel-anbeter

Schabernakel-anbeter is offline                         Send a private message to Schabernakel-anbeter
Old 04-02-2005, 05:42 AM   #16
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
good on ya for that dream! thats given me some respect for you* (considering EOF falsely accused me of trolling in the past* but by your definition of trolling, i'm no troll )
This is simply sad JJXB, because it's so far from the truth.

I won't spill personnal matters on the board for obvious reason since it could be seen as a kind of troll which would be ironical in an anti-troll thread. But if you want to talk about then it I'm very open to. Just PM me on the matter and I'll be happy to explain to you my side of the story.

The only thing I will say is that I never accused you of trolling. If I would have then an admin would have been contacted by me via PM or I would have reported your post(s) about it. It never been the case.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:53 AM   #17
Schabernakel-anbeter

Wink

i think a bla bla bla topic should not be taken to serious
just be funny, silly and nice to each other :bye:
Schabernakel-anbeter is offline                         Send a private message to Schabernakel-anbeter
Old 04-02-2005, 10:53 AM   #18
Dream
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via MSN to Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Feb 4 2005, 04:10 AM

Of course you do. I don't expect you to turn other cheek on me.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:10 AM   #19
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Regading the part where you don't respond to troll attacks, i have to say this:
If the post is strikingly meant only to flame, ie something like you f**king Canalis Analis, moron, and so on, then i edit it.But if it's more subtle, then i generally fight back, but again, only if it has arguments.I mean a discussion like who can throw the most disgusting words at omuletzu will only end up into the virtual trash.But if a member tries to contradict me, on topic, with serious arguments is another thing.I don't edit these posts, i try to convince the other member that i'm right.This can sometimes lead to flame, if you are talking to a numbskull.If it turns out to be nothing more than a flame disguised with serious arguments, then i stop responding, and depending on the last remarks, i edit the post.
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 04-02-2005, 07:38 PM   #20
JJXB
Pi-voh

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Feb 4 2005, 05:42 AM
Quote:
good on ya for that dream! thats given me some respect for you* (considering EOF falsely accused me of trolling in the past* but by your definition of trolling, i'm no troll )
This is simply sad JJXB, because it's so far from the truth.

I won't spill personnal matters on the board for obvious reason since it could be seen as a kind of troll which would be ironical in an anti-troll thread. But if you want to talk about then it I'm very open to. Just PM me on the matter and I'll be happy to explain to you my side of the story.

The only thing I will say is that I never accused you of trolling. If I would have then an admin would have been contacted by me via PM or I would have reported your post(s) about it. It never been the case.
all i have to say is: i know that you were wrong about the matter then, and i know your still wrong now. i am angry that you don't admit that so im close to "not being very nice" without flaming. present proper evidence to prove your right and i'll admit i was wrong but until then, i will not belive your right about it.
JJXB is offline                         Send a private message to JJXB