Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2005, 03:13 PM   #1
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

I got following problem:

Because ScummVm advises you to rip Monkey Island enhanced version from cd and

change audio to mp3 I did just like that.

But now music doesn´t play at some places (at the scumm bar e.g). Does anybody

know how to solve this? Maybe I gave wrong names to the MP3 files? I called them

track01, track02 and so on...

EDIT: OK. Solved this by myself. To whom it may concern: You have to rename the tracks to track1, track2 etc... Easy,huh? Well, I made the mistake to call them track01, track02 etc. So only higher tracks could work. Just a small difference in the name. But a huge effect on gameplay... :whistle:
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 30-11-2005, 07:57 PM   #2

I've been looking for the enhanced version on Ebay and such. Never found it though. Where did you get yours?

Old 01-12-2005, 12:36 AM   #3
dmacdonald95
Forum hobbit

----------
Problem: Using the Monkey Island Enhanced CD version via ScummVM, only certain tracks (Or no tracks play at all).
---------

Solution 1: Ensure your Sound settings are configured correctly and that you can hear sounds in Windows and through your speakers normally.

Solution 2: In ScummVM you have to change the MP3 names of the tracks to track## without a 0. So the first track will be track1, the second one will be track2, but track 10 will be named track10.
dmacdonald95 is offline                         Send a private message to dmacdonald95
Old 01-12-2005, 06:18 PM   #4
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Nov 30 2005, 08:57 PM
I've been looking for the enhanced version on Ebay and such. Never found it though. Where did you get yours?
Found one in my parents´ attic. Used to play it back in the days. I think I got it it from a

friend. It also might be that I got it with a soundcard or something. I´m not sure...

Saw it on ebay a few weeks ago. It went up to to 100€ I believe. Never would pay such

an high amount for tis one...nah. It is for sure one of the best games ever. But...nah...

@macdonald: well thx for your help. Solved this little problem and it works fine for me.
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Closed Thread