Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-06-2007, 11:24 PM   #1
Hammerhans

Default Microcosm

Hey hey since im unable to start a topic on the games discussion for whatever reason :S I'l post it here.

Im looking for a old game which i cant remember the name of, I cant find the game it self anyware I've asked around but no one knows the name of it, I'd very much like to try it again since its been so long since I played it, anyway to the point.

When I was 7 in 95 I got a bundle of 10 games as a present, it had Dune 2, Cyberia and a few others that I never really tried, but there was one other game which I did try and this is what I remember/know about it.

Story:

You take the role as a scientist in the future, there is a sick man whos about to die, and there is no medicin for him, there is only one last resort you must use the microsize technology, a ''single manned space ship'' is designed which has laser cannon and some rockets on it, you then aboard the ship and then the ship along with you are made so small that you can be put into this sick mans vains by a nidle to fight the virus.

Gamplay:

I remember a 3D cockpit view and a classic behind the ship view aswell, what ever you liked most you could play with I think.

now there would be lots of waves of virus'es flying at you at high speed and you needed to gun them down with your laser or else they'd crash right into you and ofc after the ship was on 0% durability it would crash/explode and mission failed, you could move the ship tho around in the vain so it was possible to avoid the viruses, but the mission was to destroy them.

I would be VERY greatful if any of you could tell me the name of this game and if possible where it could be downloaded if possible. again sorry for posting this in the wrong forum but I just cant make a topic in the general game discussion forum.

again THANKS alot.

Hammerhans.

Hammerhans is offline                         Send a private message to Hammerhans
Old 15-06-2007, 12:48 AM   #2
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

About posting requests or info on unknown titles:

Only admins (and perhaps also mods?) are able to post new topics in Games Discussion. That thread is for games that are already on Abandonia.
If you want to ask for a title or the name of an unknown title, you should use the "Requests" thread instead.

About the game:

It rings a bell vaguely somewhere in the back of my mind, but unfortunately I don't recall the title. Sorry.
Old 15-06-2007, 02:09 AM   #3
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

I can think of only one game that fits that description.

Microcosm

There is another game that involves fighting against infections/viruses. But it doesn't really fit the description as well.

BodyWorks: Voyager
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer
Old 15-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
Hammerhans

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Geezer @ Jun 15 2007, 03:09 AM) [snapback]294469[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I can think of only one game that fits that description.

Microcosm

There is another game that involves fighting against infections/viruses. But it doesn't really fit the description as well.

BodyWorks: Voyager
[/b]

I love you, you know that dont you?

THANKS SOOOO MUCH!
Hammerhans is offline                         Send a private message to Hammerhans
Old 01-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #5
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

Microcosm

[APPROVED]
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak