Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-08-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
chainsoar
Master Debater

I just tried to sign up for a runescape account and discovered that the username chainsoar is already taken! Nobody ever has that username! This is the first time this has EVER happened since I first started using the name about 5 years ago. I am severely displeased. Also it made me realise what little imagination I have for usernames when I can't use it. I was always quite proud of my entirely unique online name...I'm gonna find the thieving son of a...very bad thing, and beat him soundly. Or maybe I'll just forget it and go back to bed. Who knows. Either way I'm not happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 31-08-2006, 12:32 PM   #2
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

I would say get a life, but you sound pretty hurt, so I'll just play nice :bleh:
Just kidding. Seriously though, it really displeases me when I see that the nick Grinder is taken. It used to be so unique because it was a name that I made up, but apparently there's lots of people who play THPS all the time and grind like there's no tomorrow, so.....anyway, go beat the guy up.
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 04-09-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
FISHCHAIR
Abandonia nerd

i think if you guys change your names to <oerghoqtoih> and <oiuereyuf> then you wont have this problem :bleh:
FISHCHAIR is offline                         Send a private message to FISHCHAIR