Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-08-2006, 07:06 AM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Unhappy

Before we lost our internet, I downloaded a couple of special games from the internet.

And these games were...hentai games.

I was just curious. Altought im under-aged, I still played couple of these games.

And I have to say: Wow!

That wasn't for those nude chicks, that was for a games.

The hentai game's are cool. Altought many of these games don't have much to do (just click something until you keep going), many hentai games are well written. Theyre like a good anime movie or a novel.

I recommend following games:
Three Sisters Story
Runaway City
Nocturnal Illusion (One of the best plots i've ever seen!)
True Love

However, avoid these games:
Paradise Heights
Time Stripper Mako

These game's suck. These have an idiotic plot (and idiotic exuces to show nude girls).

So, if you want a well written adventure game (or anime-hentai movie), download hentai adventure games.

Thats all....
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 31-08-2006, 08:14 AM   #2
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

Uhh, delicate topic...

Reminds me of the discussion in the art forum.

Thanks, I guess...
Old 31-08-2006, 08:53 AM   #3
Charley W

I'm a big fan of Hentai games (also called Eroge). I know the ones you've mentioned except for Runaway City, although I think you probably mean Nocturnal Illusion. I've played Paradise Heights 2, and kind of liked it, but it's not a great game.

I'd also recommend:
May Club
Critical Point (hard to get a good ending on this one!)
Tea Society of a Witch
Maid's Story
Season of the Sakura
Mad Paradox

There are a few available for sale, but most of the ones that are commercially available have been heavily censored.
Charley W is offline                         Send a private message to Charley W
Old 31-08-2006, 09:13 AM   #4
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Charley W @ Aug 31 2006, 07:53 AM) [snapback]252033[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I'm a big fan of Hentai games (also called Eroge). I know the ones you've mentioned except for Runaway City, although I think you probably mean Nocturnal Illusion. I've played Paradise Heights 2, and kind of liked it, but it's not a great game.
Mad Paradox

[/b]
Yeah, Nocturnal Illusion.

Why did you mention Mad Paradox? I played it and I think ITS ONE OF THE WORST GAMES EVER!

*Available on Underdogs. Go ahead and see for yourself!*
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 31-08-2006, 12:08 PM   #5
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Mmm, Nocturnal Illusion

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 01-09-2006, 07:18 AM   #6
Charley W

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Aug 31 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]252039[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Why did you mention Mad Paradox? I played it and I think ITS ONE OF THE WORST GAMES EVER!

*Available on Underdogs. Go ahead and see for yourself!*
[/b]
Maybe it's a poor example, but I have a little soft spot for it, even though as a h-game, it doesn't compare well to many of the others such as May Club or Critical Point. It was one of the first h-games I ever downloaded myself and played, and at the time I had fun with it.
Charley W is offline                         Send a private message to Charley W
Old 01-09-2006, 09:26 AM   #7
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Okay. Then it's understandable.

I forgot to mention that True Love is also and RPG/Life simulator, where you have to go to school, go shopping, date with girls...etc.

I also want to mention Maid Story. Its an strategy game where you have to train maid's by choosing their chores, giving night lessons and stuff like that.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:26 PM   #8
IberianWolf
Forum hobbit

hah, once a perverted friend of mine showed me True Love. I was actually impressed by it... not by the girls (to be honest i don't recall seeing many of them), but the game engine and the potencial it had, with or without girls. the schedule thing sure looked good, and the game had some really funny situations... kinda reminded me of that anime were the perverted guy is always getting beat up. haha... the only thing i'd say was bada about the game was its shortness and it sometimes felt too linear.

but i have also seen other games like that that really sucked. like, the games themselves were a poor excuse for you to see naked anime girls. like for every 10 mouse clicks there's a naked girl.

i think these kinds of games have potencial if the producers take the time to make them enjoyable to more than just the perverts who love to see anime.
IberianWolf is offline                         Send a private message to IberianWolf
Old 02-09-2006, 12:16 PM   #9
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

The best game I've played of this category was Knights of Xentar. Now that's a well developed RPG, I have to say.
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 02-09-2006, 02:34 PM   #10
bobson
Game is over

Wink

"True Love" and "Season of Sakura" are really good. I had to play them some times to get all the graphics unlocked, but ... I'd never unlocked all of the CG without cheating ... <_<
Both "Paradise Heights" were just funny - no sense, just nudity and sex