Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-08-2005, 02:28 PM   #61
omg
Games Master

this story is a bit odd and im gussing has been enhaced by the teller in order to get more effect. ie: no pupils? some people have black coronas anyway. altho all drugs have an effect on the pupils. ganja makes your pupils expand massivley wheras heroin makes them contract. into tiny pin pricks, the zombie thing, , well ketamine can make people act like that, but genreally they dont go walkies for long distances. crack can make people pretty f'd up as well. but this is sounding a bit like an urban myth to be honest.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 09-08-2005, 04:30 PM   #62
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Acid makes you f'd up. This guy wanted to jump out the window because he thought his tv was on fire.
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 09-08-2005, 05:19 PM   #63
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Since I didn't contribute the first time this thread went around, I guess I'll throw in now. I don't do drugs, don't drink, and don't smoke. Just never wanted to. As far as drugs and alcohol are concerned, I've been around plenty of people in various stages of inebriation, and quite honesty I have to say that, to a person, their likability was inversely proportional to their level of intoxication. Perhaps this was because I was sober, though; maybe intoxicated people become more likable to other intoxicated people. I don't know, and I don't have much interest in researching that further. And as far as smoking (tobacco) goes, it takes about one cigarette to go from Normal Guy/Girl to Otherwise Normal Guy/Girl who Smells Like a Gas-Station Restroom. Blecch, you can keep that.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:10 PM   #64
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs either. If you want knowledge about them, I can help you there. I am the designated designated driver by default. Its a crappy job, but somebody's gotta be responsible LOL
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 09-08-2005, 06:14 PM   #65
punch999
The true Shadow President

I have drunk when I was home alone once caring for my dog during lunch time for school because I was In trouble at school but they were letting me off to feed me dog. So i went and got a lil vodka and downed it. My lips burned like hell and I felt Horrible! well i guess that showed me not to be doing that. Other than that I love beer and wine when i can get my hands on it. (not oftne because I dont want to become addicted I just love the taste)
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999