Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-07-2006, 07:14 PM   #1
guesst
Abandonia Homie

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 25-01-2008 at 03:06 PM.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 06-07-2006, 03:07 AM   #2
Cray

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Jul 5 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]241730[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)
[/b]
Sry about the first post, pressed the button by misstake and I can't see any option that allow edit?
However, to my post.

I have a question to the reviewer (Little_Fish), How come this game didn't get 5 stars? I mean, you never mentioned anything negative about the game. Also you said that it had a hotseat mode (in 1989!) and worked under XP! k:

I haven't played the game myself (yet) but it sounds like a great game and I'm surely to try it out.

Old 06-07-2006, 05:55 AM   #3

The Australian Open is played on rebound ace- that's a fast court. Not a slow one as this game appears to imply. Also, I assume the US Open will have courts that play much faster than on grass at Wimbledon, as opposed to 'pretty (much) the same'.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:15 AM   #4
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cray @ Jul 6 2006, 04:07 AM) [snapback]241782[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Sry about the first post, pressed the button by misstake and I can't see any option that allow edit?
[/b]
You can't edit posts because you are not registered as a member, so you are posting as a "guest"... Now imagine if you as guest could edit posts: giving you that ability would let you not only edit your post but all the other posts done by other guests, simply because there is no record that the post was written by you. Placed in other words, anyone visiting this forum as guest would have the ability to "twist" other guest's posts.

Now for your question about the game, I think little fish will be more qualified to answer that, but I can leave a question on the air: even being a big "sports fan" - and little fish certainly is - you don't expect him to like all sports the same way, do you? I mean, if you give him tickets to two different games that will occur at the same time so he can't attend to watch them both, lets say a soccer game at the world cup, and a tennis game, I bet right here he would choose to see the soccer game - only because he likes soccer more than tennis - and yes, I know him, he's my brother-in-law.

Besides, how can you claim this game to have 5 stars if you haven't even tried it yet?
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek
Old 06-07-2006, 12:03 PM   #5
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

Ok, i like this game very much, i speak many good things in this game, and i didn´t find bad points in this game, but to give a 5 i must think the game as perfect, but i play others tennis games, more even perfect, so why i give a 5 to this game, and when i rview others what note must i give?

And Shrek you are wright i will prefer the football game, but i like tennis, but to me only a good ride of cycling or a Handeball game, will take me to don´t see a football matche, of course if the game was play by Portugal or may team Sporting, i stop all.
Sorry by this
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 06-07-2006, 12:39 PM   #6
Jordan
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shrek @ Jul 6 2006, 09:15 AM) [snapback]241828[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cray @ Jul 6 2006, 04:07 AM) [snapback]241782[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
You can't edit posts because you are not registered as a member, so you are posting as a "guest"... Now imagine if you as guest could edit posts: giving you that ability would let you not only edit your post but all the other posts done by other guests, simply because there is no record that the post was written by you. Placed in other words, anyone visiting this forum as guest would have the ability to "twist" other guest's posts.

Now for your question about the game, I think little fish will be more qualified to answer that, but I can leave a question on the air: even being a big "sports fan" - and little fish certainly is - you don't expect him to like all sports the same way, do you? I mean, if you give him tickets to two different games that will occur at the same time so he can't attend to watch them both, lets say a soccer game at the world cup, and a tennis game, I bet right here he would choose to see the soccer game - only because he likes soccer more than tennis - and yes, I know him, he's my brother-in-law.

Besides, how can you claim this game to have 5 stars if you haven't even tried it yet?
[/b][/quote]
In regards to the guest editing I wouldn't say it would be impossible, you know, there could be some sort of modification developed or imported to match IPs so a guest with a post would be able to edit the other posts he or she made with that same IP address.

But anyway, I better download this new update.

Quote:
Placed in other words, anyone visiting this forum as guest would have the ability to "twist" other guest's posts.
[/b]
and then abandonia would be the next wikipedia :P
Jordan is offline                         Send a private message to Jordan
Old 06-07-2006, 01:01 PM   #7
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Sheesh. Just call a moderator next time. We can edit guest posts, you know.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 07-07-2006, 11:51 AM   #8

I cant serve....what are commands in keyboard???? please answer me

Old 09-07-2006, 12:15 PM   #9
Duda

Yes, I would like to know all the keyboard controls.

I found out this:
Space bar/Enter = Serve, hit
Numpad keys = Move

Old 19-07-2006, 08:53 PM   #10
Duda

Well, now I'm registered.

Has anyone played Great Courts 2 ??
Duda is offline                         Send a private message to Duda