Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-04-2005, 02:34 PM   #31
swordsman

i play this game on sega genesis,too!!!I very like this game!!!did you all know what now is Golden Axe 3,too????i have all golden axe games.because i very like this game
swordsman is offline                         Send a private message to swordsman
Old 10-04-2005, 07:34 PM   #32
Rugz

One of the best arcade games ever. I used to play it on arcade and used to end it 9 out of 10 times in a single coin. The real challenge for me and my friends was to get to the highest score possible
However we couldnt figure out the basis on which score is decided.

Final fight was also a great classic. Unfortunatly it was much tougher than GA. I used to end it in 2 coins at the prime of my arcade play but final level and boss of 4th level (Rolento) were the bitch.

And Death=Adder is one of the easiest boss ever just time your jump attack and he will die without even hitting you once.
Rugz is offline                         Send a private message to Rugz
Old 14-04-2005, 10:42 AM   #33
swordsman

When I download this game I start to play,but when I need choose my character I can't start game!!!!!Why that?????? :help: :help: :help:
swordsman is offline                         Send a private message to swordsman
Old 01-05-2005, 03:50 PM   #34

hi every one read the thing that i should press five 4 times and have read the manual for the game but cant still choose character. well whatever probobly a
bug or something like that tried both dosbox and the normal thing that comes with windows xp and have diffrent names for diffrent country.

/TDC

Old 01-05-2005, 05:25 PM   #35
dr_st
Abandonia nerd

You choose your character with the attack key, which is Numpad 5. Was this how you tried to do that?
dr_st is offline                         Send a private message to dr_st
Old 01-05-2005, 09:40 PM   #36

How do you redefine the controls? (if you can). So far the controls I've found are q,w,e,a,d,z,x,c for movement s for attack rshift for magic and tab for jump which is extremely awkard to use and makes the game three times as hard as it noramlly is. Any help would be much appreciated. Num pad doesnt seem to work either.

Old 02-05-2005, 08:22 AM   #37
dr_st
Abandonia nerd

Odd, what you have there seems to be the controls for the second player (except that magic should be LShift). For the first player it should be the numpad for movement, Pad5 to attack, Ins (or Pad0) to jump and Rshift for magic. Maybe Dosbox screws it up? In the original PC version the controls aren't redefinable either.

Try fiddling with the Numlock key, maybe then the numpad keys will work.
dr_st is offline                         Send a private message to dr_st
Old 02-05-2005, 08:27 PM   #38
Gabriel Hickmann

good times of Mega Drive... well, now i play this game in the emulator.. latelly, i installed a joystick on my PC, wich make the game much more cool
^=l[d-c-1];}t++;}for(c=16;c>0;printf("%2d ",l[--c]));for(c=0;c<15&&l[c]>l[c+1];c
++);}while(d&&c<15);if(d)printf("\nYou won in %d moves!",t);} /*What is this?*/
Gabriel Hickmann is offline                         Send a private message to Gabriel Hickmann
Old 30-05-2005, 03:39 PM   #39
Drgo

Quote:
Originally posted by Kosta@Mar 11 2004, 11:02 AM
Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review
What is the code i have to put in at the start of the game?

Old 01-06-2005, 02:35 PM   #40
ghost

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk