Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Invalid Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-01-2005, 10:05 PM   #1
Jingo James

Default Space Quest 6 - Roger Wilco in the Spinal Frontier [SOLD] [GoG]

It would be great to have the old space quest games. I have all the space quest games however for some reason they don't seem to run right on my computer even through dox-box. Others might be having this problem, so maybe if they were downloaded from another source (such as this website) they would work. So just a friendly request, love this site by the way.

EDIT: Doh! Sorry yes I see now they are on here. Anyways, i'm willing to give SQ6 to the site however...... It's 616mb :blink:. And as I recall such a size can not be put on this site... However if this ever changes please let me know and i'll be willing to send it.
Old 16-01-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
El Pollo
Forum hobbit

They are all on the site for Download !

Adventure section
El Pollo is offline                         Send a private message to El Pollo
Old 16-01-2005, 10:52 PM   #3
mikebarry
Game freak

What about 6, do you have Space Quest 6 on CD Jingo James?
mikebarry is offline                         Send a private message to mikebarry
Old 16-01-2005, 10:55 PM   #4
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

http://www.spacequest.net
He has permission from sierra to put the game up. Just go to Space Quest 6, then to the game and download it. k:
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 16-01-2005, 11:03 PM   #5
WildZeppelin
Super Freak

What I want to know....did ANYBODY get through space quest 6 WITHOUT the book? That game upset me. I like solving puzzles, especially in the space quest fashion...but that game was IMPOSSIBLE. How could anyone make that homing beacon without the book?! There was nothing to go on?! As was many of the parts in that game. It was still funny at parts and fun, but man....HARD!
WildZeppelin is offline                         Send a private message to WildZeppelin
Old 16-01-2005, 11:06 PM   #6
mikebarry
Game freak

I guess the homing beacon part was a type of copyright protection.

:blink:
mikebarry is offline                         Send a private message to mikebarry
Old 16-01-2005, 11:15 PM   #7
WildZeppelin
Super Freak

That's a good point... maybe force people one way or another to buy either the game, the book, or both... unfortunately,...sierra went under in the space quest line... It's sad too. SQ5 was killer. I nearly died all throughout that game. I still love to play it.
WildZeppelin is offline                         Send a private message to WildZeppelin
Old 17-01-2005, 11:21 AM   #8
Rog

Quote:
Originally posted by mikebarry@Jan 17 2005, 12:06 AM
I guess the homing beacon part was a type of copyright protection.

:blink:
Doh! Of course it was, it comes with the manuel.
Old 17-01-2005, 04:09 PM   #9
Jingo James

doh! Yep there they are. Yes I have SQ6 on CD, in fact I have SQ1-5 on one CD (the collectors edition CD). However SQ6, might be too big for the site i'm wagering.
Old 23-02-2005, 03:31 PM   #10
popcornbill
Lurker

Default Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal Frontier [SOLD]

I'm hoping that Space Quest 6 will be added to the site but if not can anyone out there let me know od a site that has the game to download.