Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #51
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

I wrote the solution for dark convergence II, i will upload it tomorrow with some games already approved
Shadow_Stalker is offline                         Send a private message to Shadow_Stalker
Old 08-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #52
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

Ok, i uploaded a lot of stuff today. Here is the list:

Dark Convergence II solution (written by me, even if i signed it with my other nickname Snake Plissken)
The Nine Lives of Secret Agent Katt
Shape Shifter
Savage Future
Star Commander
Shadow_Stalker is offline                         Send a private message to Shadow_Stalker
Old 24-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #53
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

Hi guys.Sorry for the absence but i have been busy with the university. Today or tomorrow i will upload more stuff.See you!

EDIT I noticed the site is missing the windows version of both Deja Vu games.I can upload them if it's ok to do so.

Last edited by Shadow_Stalker; 24-06-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #54
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Sorry for replying so late. I never noticed you edited your post. I think you mean this game:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/win3x/...of-ace-harding

It's ok to upload, though I'm not sure how will we put it on site.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #55
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

It's all right i'll upload them along with some other stuff as soon as i can. I have been busy and one of my pcs needs a format
Old 23-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #56
Shadow_Stalker
Abandonia nerd

Hi, i have returned!
I have noticed that apart from LHOD 3, Blood and the Dylan Dog game none of the games i have submitted like the two Dark Convergence games have been uploaded Is there any hope to see them uploaded in the future?

Also, i have new games to offer. I have found a lot of italian-only games in which you may be interested. Some of these games (the simulmondo ones) were sold in newsstands and were a pretty original experiment to merge videogames and comics. These games are:
Dylan Dog serie (17 games)
Diabolik serie ( 12 games)
Spider man serie (3 games)

Plus i have found Tangentopoli (translated it would be something like "bribesville") a nice game based on an italian political scandal happened in the first '90s.
Old 24-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #57
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Yeah, they will surely be added sometime in the future. For now we have the review for LHOD VGA ready, and the Nine Lives of Secret Agent Katt is in process, but the reviewer, esgmaster, is stuck in the game. Do you know if the game is finishable?

Also I'm not sure about the italian games. Since we only upload english games or games that can be understood without knowledge of the original language, these would not be accepted. Need some admin's advice on this.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy
Old 24-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #58
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

I have to say that it would be a shame to not accept them, we saw many popular games in Italy from Simulmondo.

I played Time Runners and Dylan Dog for example

We give priority to English titles, BUT I think we could create special pages dedicated to non-english games in the future.

Since this is not the first request we have received I'll propose the thing to other admins.
Old 24-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #59
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I have to say that it would be a shame to not accept them, we saw many popular games in Italy from Simulmondo.

I played Time Runners and Dylan Dog for example

We give priority to English titles, BUT I think we could create special pages dedicated to non-english games in the future.

Since this is not the first request we have received I'll propose the thing to other admins.
I want a German Pages *throw italian away*

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 26-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #60
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

The decision has been taken:
http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/sho...ewpost&t=22136

Non-English titles can be approved if not considered as oldwarez