Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-12-2004, 02:18 AM   #1
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review

Last edited by Luchsen; 23-01-2008 at 02:38 PM.
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 21-12-2004, 02:09 PM   #2
Jurific
I Dont know... Im more of a fan of the old EGA grahpics, and keyboard movement..... Now space quest... thats a game that reminds me of when i was 4.

Could one someone please get a hold of that new lost chapter of space quest??

Old 21-12-2004, 02:18 PM   #3

YAY thank you lots wendy

Old 21-12-2004, 05:27 PM   #4
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurific@Dec 21 2004, 04:09 PM
(...)
Could one someone please get a hold of that new lost chapter of space quest??
Space Quest: Replicated
That's the newest one. If you mean Space Quest 0: The Lost Chapter... that one's already quite old. You can find that one here.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 23-12-2004, 04:18 PM   #5
llyanatc

I can't seem to get Beauty to follow me. I've tried talking to her until she starts repeating herself, but no luck. Just going to the castle doesn't work either. No one seems to be at the dwarves house or the shed either, so I can't seem to even start the last two stories. I've finished with Cinderella and Jack.

Old 23-12-2004, 04:22 PM   #6
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Got stuck there too at first. Just got to click yourself. For some reason, that's a different way of talking, which'll solve that one.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki
Old 24-12-2004, 08:21 AM   #7
edlglide
Abandonia nerd

This game seemed far simpler than the original Mixed-Up Mother Goose............the Bookwyrm will tell you where everything is if you talk to him. But I haven't played Mother Goose since I was a kid, so maybe that's why.
edlglide is offline                         Send a private message to edlglide
Old 24-12-2004, 01:17 PM   #8
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

I tried that game for a moment, i like it so far. The background graphic is really neat! I'll try it again when i have more time
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 03-01-2005, 03:18 PM   #9
kbbbb

Oh wow, someone else actually has this game (clearly 'cause its been uploaded and I didn't send it!)?? I actually own this game and it was all I played for years. I still actually have the boxes AND the manuals AND the bonus storybooks! And the games catalog inside it has had me searching for years for the games inside it which I only knew by picture and description- Willy Beamish, Leisure suit Larry, the Laura Bow mysteries, The Castle of Dr Brain...

There's actually one big bug in this game- I can't quite remember exactly when it occurs but its to do with Snow White and that back-of-the-wall place. I don't think she's actively with you when this bug occurs, and if you click in a special spot, I think you (meaning the "you" in the game) or another character will say a line of text Snow White is meant to say, then, the game will crash on you with "Oops" plus a whole lot of other stuff, then flings you back into DOS. When I found this bug I THINK, remembering, that I had saved it after Bookwyrm but I was put back with him at the very start- so it corrupted ONLY the data of that game, possibly (although I could be wrong).
If anyone is smart enough to find this bug (I tend to think of it more as an "easter egg", because its so tricky to find and you get the "Oops" message) they could post up how they did it, maybe?
kbbbb is offline                         Send a private message to kbbbb
Old 08-01-2005, 04:27 PM   #10
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

This game is so metal.
MasterGrazzt is offline                         Send a private message to MasterGrazzt