Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-09-2006, 06:39 PM   #11
Guest_Giuseppe_*

Any idea where I can download the atari st version of this game? thanks.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:12 AM   #12
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Search in Atari emulation sites. Our policy is to not deal with ROMs.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 31-12-2006, 11:12 PM   #13

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rabadi (too lazy to login) @ Aug 5 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]246836[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I don't even know how to exit the game. I have tried possible keys such as Alt+X or Ctrl+Q, but none work. So I was forced to exit the game by closing the DOSBox window instead.

The *manual* mentions about a reference card. I take it that it is a card listing all keys used in the game? Is it possible to supply this reference card? I googled for it already but failed to find one. Otherwise, can someone who knows about this game list alll the important/necessary keys?

Thanks in advance.
[/b]

Did you try pushing the "escape" button. Its the one that says Esc on your keyboard

Old 25-01-2007, 01:58 PM   #14
WinstonSmith6079
Lurker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rabadi @ Aug 18 2006, 07:37 PM) [snapback]249554[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Well, as I said I assume I was at an inn when I started the game, but the only choices that appeared are score, load game, and pause game. I did not see an option to save game.[/b]
The only way to save the game is to go to an inn and ask the barkeep/innkeeper for lodging. It will cost 10 gold pieces to check into the inn for the night. After the game is saved, it will be the next morning and you can resume play.

I need some help myself: I have to find the kidnapped Prince of Ganestor. He's apparently being held in--or near--a place called Shadowpeak. But Shadowpeak isn't marked on the map and isn't a keyword that I can ask other NPCs about. The walkthrough on this site doesn't seem to be helping. Could someone give me better directions to find it? ???
WinstonSmith6079 is offline                         Send a private message to WinstonSmith6079
Old 04-03-2007, 12:03 AM   #15

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WinstonSmith6079 @ Jan 25 2007, 02:58 PM) [snapback]276433[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rabadi @ Aug 18 2006, 07:37 PM) [snapback]249554[/snapback]
Quote:
Well, as I said I assume I was at an inn when I started the game, but the only choices that appeared are score, load game, and pause game. I did not see an option to save game.[/b]
The only way to save the game is to go to an inn and ask the barkeep/innkeeper for lodging. It will cost 10 gold pieces to check into the inn for the night. After the game is saved, it will be the next morning and you can resume play.

I need some help myself: I have to find the kidnapped Prince of Ganestor. He's apparently being held in--or near--a place called Shadowpeak. But Shadowpeak isn't marked on the map and isn't a keyword that I can ask other NPCs about. The walkthrough on this site doesn't seem to be helping. Could someone give me better directions to find it? ???
[/b][/quote]

Where did you get the map to this game, I never found one. I've beat this game, a long time ago, forget exactly how. Only thing in the whole game that I didn't find a point to was the dragon and his cave. Someone once told me you could get in there, but I never found out how to get rid of that damn dragon. Anyone know where the map is or how to get past the dragon?

Old 04-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #16

Where did you get the map to this game, I never found one. I've beat this game, a long time ago, forget exactly how. Only thing in the whole game that I didn't find a point to was the dragon and his cave. Someone once told me you could get in there, but I never found out how to get rid of that damn dragon. Anyone know where the map is or how to get past the dragon?

I can remember killing the dragon.. was bored and kept out of flames length by using magic axe.. stand to left of dragon and keep on hitting and hitting.. it will die eventually.. and leave alot of gold and a magical ring that makes you invisible if I remember.. (Lord of the Rings??) :bleh:

Old 16-07-2007, 10:57 PM   #17
Northowl

Would love to see a map of this game too. I can't find it on google that's for sure
Northowl is offline                         Send a private message to Northowl
Old 04-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #18
nadia
Default I found the map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northowl View Post
Would love to see a map of this game too. I can't find it on google that's for sure
ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/si...OfLore_Map.jpg