Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Introductions, Farewells and Returns
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Default See you in Hell! Muhahahaha

Ok, peeps, I've just bought a ticket to the Realm of Doom. If all goes well, starting with Tuesday, you ain't gonna see me anymore for 3 weeks, because I'll probably be digging for Darius' lost treasure in one of the most exceptional archaeological expeditions ever organized on our Galaxy's belly. Even Zarathustra is amazed!!!

If I was a regular member, I wouldn't write such embarassing letters, but I am one of the Legendary Daimyos of Abandonia, as proven by my avatar , and in my absence I have to make sure nobody derails from the Path. Well, I'll be making TODIE and monday 2 game updates, but after that you're on your own.

So here's what I was responsible in the past, and what you must oversee, either together or by assigning a separate entity while I'm gone:

-Game updates. Listen chums, at least 1 game update per week, or heads will fall. If you're low on hands, put some pressure on Fifth or Dave to do something.
-Reviews Offers List. I somehow doubt that major changes will take place, but if someone finishes or seizes a review, changes must be noted in the respective thread. Also, don't forget to persuade from time to time some regular members in doing some reviews.
-Translators approval. Please close off this section completely, since bugs are preventing us to add translations and they won't get full translator permissions anyways.
-Offers forum. If someone gives you something, you make sure you take it. First you either approve/reject them and then you give the FTP info. Updaters know how the process works.
-Put pressure on Grammar Team. Also, do some checks weekly in order to create the illusion that the forum is actually alive.
-AB future stuff. Make sure Dave doesn't put a mandonlin in the logo. You may kill him if he does.
-Watch anime and play games regularly. Since I can't do that where I go.
-Involve yourself in the community. Even though the World Champ is ending, don't forget to tell Paco that Germany will win. Also post some Buddykit comics or other art works. Don't forget to say "ded" every time the chatbox dies.
-Encourage peace in the forums. Tell russ that Firefox is lame. This is of great importance for the well-being of Abandonia!!!

I think that's all Well if you remember something, you do it
Old 10-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I SUPPORT THE MANDOLIN.

Have a great time TA, bring me back some gold
Old 10-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

ded
Old 10-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

I resent the inclination that nothing is happening in grammar!!

*buggers off to watch more big bang theory*

Bring me the gold collar of the favourite hound of a Scythian queen, would you? Or the gold collar of the poor sod who was strangled to guard her grave for eternity. Unless he does his job and you end up skewered through the forehead by a long hatchet on a pole. You know, like a favourite horse. Or a favourite slave girl. Or an annoying Roman tourist.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 10-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Dibs on any armour, helmets, swords, arrow heads, machine guns and Jimmy Hoffas you find! If you find Milli Vanilli, cover them up as fast as you can and don't mention it to anyone! Remember to wear your old but fine leather jacket and a hat. And don't forget your whip!

Sounds cool, TA and have a thrill

Also:

ded
Old 11-07-2010, 09:54 AM   #6
Himmler
Trollmaster General

ne vedem in iad, baiete.
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Old 11-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

Bayete Inkosi kakulu. Siyabonga Tata, siyathelwa.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 11-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #8
hunvagy
Thread Necromancer

Send a message via MSN to hunvagy

I sure hope at least one of the others looks like Lara Croft, or you'll have a crappy time Just kidding, have fun digging up our ancestors!
Old 11-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
Himmler
Trollmaster General

you'll find a 50 dollar bill on a paladin's hat
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler
Old 12-07-2010, 05:23 AM   #10
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Ill miss you my lovely

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb